Purina Beneful Healthy Weight Dog Food uploaded by Jennifer D.Purina Beneful Healthy Weight Dog Food uploaded by Laura G.

BY BENEFUL

Purina® Beneful® Brand Healthy Weight Dog Food.
Calorie-smart nutrition.
To help maintain a dog's healthy weight.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult dogs.
With wholesome rice & real chicken, accented with soy and vitamin-rich vegetables.
With moist chewy chunks. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jenn G.
Battle Ground, WA
I had an overweight beagle that we adopted. We fought his weight for the first two years we had him. We finally switched to this food and he lost 15 pounds in under 8 months. Consider we have three dogs,  I go through about 150 lbs of dog food a month and have been using this for about a year now. All my dogs are fed on it, even if they aren't losing weight -- I keep them on the maintenance feeding amounts.
Tania F.
Saint Stephen, SC
My dog was overweight and getting bigger! I decided to try this to see if it helped and she’s now down to her healthy weight! My 5 pound dog also eats it without any issues. The price is perfect and my dogs love it!
Mallory H.
Blue Springs, MO
We buy this for our medium sized black lab, and she seems to like it. She maintains a good overall weight and this dog food is only about $15 for a decent size bag at Walmart.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I fed this dog food to my chihuahua for about 7+ years. She seemed to
love it and it was her preference over all other dog foods. However,
this variety was not her favorite out of the Beneful line. So in those
terms, it did make her lose a little bit of weight. It did not
cause any noticeable health problems and seemed to be adequate
nutrition. I would not recommend this dog food to others only because of
news articles and stories in relation to this brand of dog food.
However, based off my own experience - I don't see an issue with anyone
using it either. To each their own!
Marlowe F.
Davenport, WA
Pet Lover Expert
This dog food is great. Our Pitbull is a rescue and a bit of a pig. She will gobble up anything so we have to watch her weight. When she started to get a little chucky, I switched to this, and it balanced her back out and seemed to fill her up, without making her have to go to the bathroom more. A huge plus.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
Pet Lover Expert
My dachshund really seems to enjoy this food! Since that breed often has troubles with weight management and could have severe back problems if overweight, I have found this food really helps. I buy this for her all the time.
mariah L.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog love this food! It keeps her healthy! This is the only dog food she likes! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family who have dogs! Is not too pricey! I bought it at Walmart!
Erica W.
This is the only food my 10yr old dog will eat. We have tried pricier "healthier, more popular brands but she just wouldn't eat it or she would throw up. My dog is at a healthy weight for her and eats every bite of her beneful healthy weight. Our new dog loves it too, we will continue to buy this!
Teresa T.
Westminster, MD
Pet Lover Expert
Both of my dogs love this type of dog food I recommend using this food . The ingredients meet my expectations and number one ingredient is food . No cons, this type of food brand is not expensive and great for large dogs . I use it for my husky
M Alicia L.
Salt Lake City, UT
I always give my border collie/aussie shepard mix this dog food and it has kept him at a healthy weight! I will continue to give him this! Love it!
Kerri S.
Lafayette, IN
Did anyone else dog gain a lot of weight with this exact particular food? The vet told us to keep away from this brand!
Melissa A.
Has anyone fed this to a puppy? Any implications with starting a puppy on this or should I go specifically buy puppy food?