Purina Beneful Healthy Weight Dog Food uploaded by Jennifer D.Purina Beneful Healthy Weight Dog Food uploaded by Laura G.

BY BENEFUL #85 in Dog Food

Purina® Beneful® Brand Healthy Weight Dog Food.
Calorie-smart nutrition.
To help maintain a dog's healthy weight.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult dogs.
With wholesome rice & real chicken, accented with soy and vitamin-rich vegetables.
With moist chewy chunks. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
My Pomeranian sassie is a very finicky and picky dog! She won't eat just any dog food. My Aunt Elnora bought this for her about five years ago. I told my aunt this is one finicky and picky dog. She said just let her try it. I did and have been buying it for my baby girl since. She sees that bag come in the house and she's at her plate. She sees me pick up that bag and she's at her plate. No more smelling and walking away. My sassie eats every morsel off her plate. Not to mention her being happy but she's put weight on. She's at a healthy weight for her age and size. Her light hair is shiny. She's got a soft thick coat. She is full and satisfied. She's not looking for more food after she eats. If you have a finicky and picky dog I highly recommend you give Purina Beneful a try! I am glad I did.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My puppy loves this food when he decides to eat dog food. He's a Chihuahua/King Charles Cavalier mix and I wanted this because the mix causes him to be a little overweight and I want to look after his joints. He likes the soft bits and I've tried many since I rescued him. It's a good price too and pretty healthy. His dog nutritionist suggested he eat something with less protein than other brands unless he would be exercised intensively for a couple hours a day. I guess the massive protein can cause tummy problems if he's only moderately active. I watch after his health and he seems to really like this one so I'll keep buying. :)
Yoldaris J.
Yoldaris J.
My dog loved this purine so much so that he learned to distinguish very early, knew when not given it was not his purine and me to tantrums , even when I was little I auditioned purines on the same plate and knew which was his , so when another dog again have no doubt this will be his purine , note that my dog ​​always had good physical condition and too much energy , I do not move in exaggeration hair except as required!
Audrey  .
Audrey .
We've been using the Healthy Weight formula for a while now. The vet said our dog was pretty porky. I said she had thick fur; the doc said she was obese. A scoop in the morning and a scoop at night and her weight finally started coming down! She seems to like it. Never had any problems with Purina.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Pet Lover Expert
My dog is a picky eater, and she loved this dog food at first but eventually quit eating it! I liked this dog food because it says Healthy Weight on it and because it is by a good company. This dog food is a little pricey and I wouldn't buy it again as my dog won't eat it anymore.
Nayeli F.
Nayeli F.
I bought this food for my dogs probably like twice and they loved it. But I stopped buying them Healthy Weight and moved on to Little Bites. They love the food from Beneful and I have not had a problem with this food. It's pretty good for my 2 chihuahuas.
Gizelle A.
Gizelle A.
My dog loves this food! We buy it all the time for him. He is a full grown pug & enjoys this, it 100% did meet my expectations. It's not pricey, it's good value for the size of the bag. I always have & always will purchase this food.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Bastrop, TX
I would have to say, this product is very affordable however, the first ingredient is not a meat product. So it's not the best in the market to feed your but babies. I have switched recently to the Purina heathy weight instead
Heather D.
Heather D.
I prefer this dog food. Mainly because my canine enjoys it. I am also able at o watch her weight giving her this. I prefer over vet brands. I purchased at Walmart. Good value, good price, and good product.
RUBY S.
RUBY S.
pompano beach, FL
We first started with this food but our dog developed allergies that the food would trigger so we had to switch, but before that she loved it. Check with your vet before you feed it to your dog.
Kerri S.
Kerri S.
Lafayette, IN
Did anyone else dog gain a lot of weight with this exact particular food? The vet told us to keep away from this brand!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Has anyone fed this to a puppy? Any implications with starting a puppy on this or should I go specifically buy puppy food?