BY BENEFUL

Savory meaty middle with real meat accented with real parsley. see more...

Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
My Chihuahua's love these! I buy them often. They meet my expectations!!! My pups are picky about there snacks!' I have 3 Chihuahua's!! I get them at pet smart...yes I recommend these!!!and buy these for other pet owners!!
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
We give him these for his teeth cleaning treats, and he loves them so much he throws them around the house and plays with them before he eats them! We have to give them Sparingly because he loves them so much that he started to hide them around the house !
Jason F.
clearwater, FL
2 of my chihuahuas will eat these; one wont even touch it. not sure if that's a sign or not. nice to mix up the greenies I normally give them.
courtney s.
Philadelphia, PA
My boxer loves these treats! they keep her busy for a while when I'm not home. and they help with her bad breath so its a win win!
Joyce R.
Stanton
Easy for her to chew and cleans her teeth well leaves her breath smelling better love this for my dog every couple days she gets one
Jemille B.
My fur baby Munch love these and knows what they are when she see it. They're good for training your fur baby also