Purina Beneful Healthy Smile Dental Dog Treats Adult Small/Medium Twists 1.27 oz. Pouch uploaded by Teran F.Purina Beneful Healthy Smile Dental Dog Treats Adult Small/Medium Twists 1.27 oz. Pouch uploaded by Teran F.

BY BENEFUL

Beneful Healthy Smile Twists help reduce plaque & tartar buildup in a dental treat your dog will love! While your dog is enjoying the delicious peanut butter flavor (natural & artificial) accented with real parsley, they will also be helping to clean their teeth! Its a deliciously wholesome way to help care for your dog's teeth! see more...

Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
They taste great! haha jk I wouldn't know. I give them to my dog to keep her teeth clean. She loves them! Always wants another one, but we give her one every couple days. Her teeth and mouth smell cleaner. I feel they're a bit hard, but maybe that's the purpose. I like the fact that they're cheap!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert
We usually purchased these dog treats from Dollar Tree for an affordable $1 per pack. Our little dogs liked the smaller size and our larger dog loved the larger size (of course). I can't say I noticed a big difference in their breath though. Worth a try!
Teran F.
Teran F.
Pet Lover Expert
One of my favorite treats get my dogs they love them ! We usually get for dental they love peanut butter flavor out of all flavors . Get them at 75 cent and two comes in pack
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
thermal , CA
Love this product for my pup. He gets really bad breath in the summer but these bad boys leave my Lil pup with a minty fresh mouth.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Lagrange, KY
My dog loves these and gets one as a treat every Sunday! I don't feel like it keeps her breath fresh as long as I like but she enjoys them!
Monica C.
Monica C.
I love that my puppy loves these treats! Her teeth stay need and healthy and no stinky doggy smell :)