Purina Beneful Healthy Smile Dental Dog Treats Adult Small/Medium Twists 1.27 oz. Pouch uploaded by Teran F.Purina Beneful Healthy Smile Dental Dog Treats Adult Small/Medium Twists 1.27 oz. Pouch uploaded by Teran F.

BY BENEFUL

Beneful Healthy Smile Twists help reduce plaque & tartar buildup in a dental treat your dog will love! While your dog is enjoying the delicious peanut butter flavor (natural & artificial) accented with real parsley, they will also be helping to clean their teeth! Its a deliciously wholesome way to help care for your dog's teeth! see more...

Lexine H.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love this product cause I feel like I am being a good parent to my dog. It is important o care for their teeth as part of their heath regime & by giving him this every week makes the process of caring for him that much easier cause this product does a huge part of the job for you & prevents future emergency vet visits & possible gum disease & teeth decay in the future!
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
They taste great! haha jk I wouldn't know. I give them to my dog to keep her teeth clean. She loves them! Always wants another one, but we give her one every couple days. Her teeth and mouth smell cleaner. I feel they're a bit hard, but maybe that's the purpose. I like the fact that they're cheap!
Alexis P.
Greenville
My girl pup loves these! She enjoys these much more than the dentasticks.  They smell like they have a pretty good taste to them and are cheaper than the dentastiks also so it is a win-win for both of us.  I would recommend to anyone who just wants to keep their pets breath and teeth clean.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I love being able to give my little man yummy treats that are also super good for him. I love that treats can acrually help with dental care, because Ruger isn't a fan of having his mouth messed with. So instead I can just give him a treat and cut the hassle!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
We usually purchased these dog treats from Dollar Tree for an affordable $1 per pack. Our little dogs liked the smaller size and our larger dog loved the larger size (of course). I can't say I noticed a big difference in their breath though. Worth a try!
Teran F.
One of my favorite treats get my dogs they love them ! We usually get for dental they love peanut butter flavor out of all flavors . Get them at 75 cent and two comes in pack
Jessica O.
Lagrange, KY
My dog loves these and gets one as a treat every Sunday! I don't feel like it keeps her breath fresh as long as I like but she enjoys them!
Ashley T.
thermal , CA
Love this product for my pup. He gets really bad breath in the summer but these bad boys leave my Lil pup with a minty fresh mouth.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
My dog and my moms dogs love these treats. I don't think they make their teeth whiter or anything like that but they love them.
Monica C.
I love that my puppy loves these treats! Her teeth stay need and healthy and no stinky doggy smell :)