BY BENEFUL

Healthy Growth For Puppies helps your new friend grow happy, healthy and strong with its nutritious formula just for puppies. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Yellow Corn Calories Per Serving: 390 calories per cup Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken By-product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Wheat Flour, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols (form Of Vitamin E), Chicken, Milk, Rice Flour, Soy Flour, Sugar, Propylene Glycol, Animal Digest, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Water, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Dried Carrots, Dried Peas, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Added Color (Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 2, Yellow 6), Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source Of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 28.0% Crude Fat (Min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 4.0% Moisture (Max) 14.0% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.5% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1.1% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.9% Iron (Fe) (Min) 175 mg/kg Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min) 100 IU/kg see more...

priscilla J.
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
This is a wonderful product and it do what it say it will do. I give this product to my dog on a regular. I use to have problems with my dog eating dog food. Since I switch to this product my dog is healthier than ever. My dog skin coat is amazing and he has less shielding. This is a most buy. I highly recommend this product to everyone who has dogs.
Elizabeth g.
Elizabeth g.
Pet Lover Expert
This is a great puppy food. I have fed it to all my dogs till they are two years old and they all are very healthy. My puppy are very active and this puppy food keeps them full and happy all day.my puppys are American pit bulls and they range from a 7 pound month old puppy, a 35, 29 pound twin 8 month olds and a 65 pound 1 1/2 year old.
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Bourbon, MO
My dogs love this product. We only buy Beneful. It's so good for them and it's a very affordable price. I recommend this product to anyone! I buy this product at WalMart and my dog really enjoys it! I buy it for them EVERY month and we will continue to do so.
Vivian N.
Vivian N.
My puppy loves this dog food! For the quality and amount, the price is amazing. My dog really enjoys this, and I would recommend this to all my friends and family who are also dog owners. My dog is always so happy when we bring home this food for him!
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Broaddus, TX
I tried this when my dog was a puppy but she wasn't too happy about it. She chose other food over it. I found it at Walmart for like 10$ (I think, it's been a while). But all dogs are different I guess, I wouldn't buy it again for a new pup though.
chenessa h.
chenessa h.
This lasts me quite some time- mainly because my small dog is a princess and quite picky and barely touches this. I buy different brands of dog food every time a bag is finally finished because its hard for her to have the same brand over and over.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
My puppy really liked this food at first, she's devour the whole bowl in seconds. And she filled out really quickly! But this food makes her poop at least 5 times a day! I don't know what it is, but I just can't feed it to her anymore.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Las Vegas, NV
My dogs a bit picky with her food but she loves this one! She eats sooooo much for a small dog, I like getting her this one because she enjoys eating it and she doesn't get tired of eating it. I would buy this one again!
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
Phoenix, AZ
My dog loved eating this food until she ate a sausage and now eats our type of food . She still eats this on a daily basis . Most dogs love this type of food it gives them strength and they grow up to be strong.
Joanna T.
Joanna T.
Edcouch, TX
My dogs really enjoy eating their dog food. I used to buy Beneful for all my dogs and they really liked it. They never turned their heads when pouring it into the bowl, so thats always a good sign lol