Purina Beneful Healthy Growth For Puppies Dog Food uploaded by Paris S.

BY PURINA

Purina® Beneful® Healthy Growth For Puppies Dog Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
With Real Chicken, Wholesome Rice & the Added Goodness of Real Milk, Accented with Vitamin-Rich Vegetables.
With Moist Chewy Chunks.
Net wt 15.5 (lb). see more...

• Where to buy this food at?5 Answers
  • Has anyone else's puppies started itching and having small bumps ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Needless to say we'll probably be using the pro-plan until she's big enough to switch to dog food!" in 4 reviews
  • "He absolutely loves it, and that's what I have been buying since." in 1 review
  • "My dog loved it when he was a puppy!" in 1 review
  • "I fed this to my lab pup for about 1 1/2 years until she was big enough for grown up food." in 1 review
  • "I have one gorgeous puppy, and he loves eating this food, i do switch it up to a petco food bag every month tho, since it is healthier." in 1 review
Kianna A.
10 years ago when my dog was just a pup, I provided this for her. She really liked it and I did as well because there are some healthy benefits to this brand. She still eats Beneful just the original one.
Samantha B.
Pickens , SC
My pup loves this food and it loves his tummy! i love the nutrients it provides for my growing pup!
Jae M.
Beacon, NY
My dog loved this when I use to buy it for her! Great for puppy's and or small breed dogs :)
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
It’s an inexpensive food to buy especially when you have a fast growing puppy. The value you get for the price is great. My puppy loves it. He always finishes his food. We buy it at least twice a month.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I fed this dog food brand to my chihuahua for about 7+ years. She seemed to
love it and it was her preference over all other dog foods. It did not
cause any noticeable health problems and seemed to be adequate
nutrition. I would not recommend this dog food to others only because of
news articles and stories in relation to this brand of dog food.
However, based off my own experience - I don't see an issue with anyone
using it either. To each their own!
stephanie j.
Marietta, GA
This dog food is by far the best dog food ever! My dogs die for this, this is there favorite out of all the flavors! They love eating this all day! Also super cheap for the amount of food in the bag.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
My puppy really liked this. It was a cheaper alternative to get when we couldn't afford the "better" food at pet smart. It was your standard colorful mixture dry dog food but he seemed to love it.
Gabby H.
My puppy has been eating Purina since he was able to eat solid food and he loves it . He's a mini toy poodle and he can easily eat it on his own unlike other dog food whichain is too big for him. The price is pretty affordable which is a big help since this is all he eats. We will continue on buying this brand . Plus our vet recommend it as well.
Hayley H.
Richmond, KY
My sweet puppy really loves this food! I had him on another brand for a long time, but due to the grocery store not having that particular in brand in stock one day I decided to go with this. He absolutely loves it, and that's what I have been buying since. He's gaining weight at a normal rate, which is great! I just wish that it was more digestible like the more expensive brands.
Samantha W.
Lawrenceville, GA
This stuff is garbage! If I could rate it 0 stars I would. We needed a puppy food for our new boxer so we tried this as it was the only thing WalMart had aside from Pedigree. He only had 1 bowl of it and puked for 4 days straight even after taking him off of it. We drove out of our way 20 miles to Tractor Supply and bought 4Health Puppy food brand and he is all better now.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Where to buy this food at?
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
Has anyone else's puppies started itching and having small bumps over there skin? It happened just after we began feeding him this food and we are trying to decide if it is a food allergy?