BY BENEFUL

Purina® Beneful® Healthy Fiesta with Moist Chewy Chunks.
Vitamin-rich nutrition helps support overall good health.
Beneful® brand.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
With real chicken and wholesome rice accented with vitamin-rich vegetables and avocado.
Dog food. see more...

• Does anybody know an additive you can put in this food for really d...4 Answers
  • Did this product make anybody elses dog sick? Both of my shih tzus ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Whenever we first got my dog piper we had a problem finding her a good dog food. Don't get me wrong she'll eat anything including the couch if you let her but all the food we bought her seemed to make her break out in a rash on her chest that she wouldn't stop scratches when we finally found this we were so thankful because her rash went away and it's not extremely expensive which we were thankful for because she eats like a horse if you let her. We're so thankful we found a food that has helped our sweet piper we've never had any problems since we started feeding her this food over a year ago and she seems just as happy and healthy as ever.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Oxnard, CA
My pups love this stuff. I have three small dogs, and they all pick out the chewy bits first. It's pretty funny, because at a certain point the bowls are only the crunchy bits, and they seriously look disappointed when they discover it. The vet says that Beneful is a perfectly acceptable dog food brand, and the girls dogs scarf it down, so it works for me! It's also one of the more affordable brands.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Beneful is a great dog food brand that we like to switch it up with for our furbabies. It's healthy, and soft so they aren't always eating the hard food. Gives their teeth a little break from the hard food, and gives them a different flavor to eat so they aren't eating the same flavors all the time. I like feeding them healthy brands they love.
Kandy B.
Kandy B.
Seligman, Az
This style is perfect for older dogs because it's easier to chew for them with the moist little chunks. I know that my in laws dogs love this kind because one is almost 9 so she's getting older and it's harder for her to eat the hard food. This style is perfect because she can eat without pain.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
My dogs love this stuff and I fed it to them for years. My puggle started having seizures and we couldn't figure out why. I switched the dog food for an unrelated reasons. He didn't' have any seizures until I brought this dogfood home again. Needless to say, we don't' purchase this brand anymore.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Beneful is a very reliable dog food/dog treat brand. My three dogs enjoy it. Their treats are great too. No cons, the pros are price, value, and taste to the dogs. This product met my expectations. I would defiantly recommend this dog food to dog owners.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
My oldest dog is 9 years old, some of her teeth have fallen out and thus moist chunks are easy for her to eat. She is a very picky dog and I can tell she likes the taste of this food, it keeps them full and on a healthy weight.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Riverside, CA
My dogs love this food, I alternate flavors but they love the chewy bite, i like it specially because my dog is losing her teeth due to old age and its hard for her to chew so these chewy bites make it easier on her.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I have tried to switch dog food brands to a cheaper one but my sharpia, pit doesn't seem to like it when I do that. out of the other flavors he seems to like the moist and chewy chunks the best.
Karina S.
Karina S.
My dog loves this! She won't eat anything else and if she does it will take ages for her to finish a small bag. A big bag is about 16.99 ny dog is small so a big bag lasts me about 3 months
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
Does anybody know an additive you can put in this food for really dry skin on a dog
karley s.
karley s.
McHenry, IL
Did this product make anybody elses dog sick? Both of my shih tzus were sick almost immediatley after eating this.