BY BENEFUL

Dog food made with wholesome ingredients including accents of avocado and tomato. Protein-rich nutrition, with real chicken, promotes strong muscles. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Yellow Corn Calories Per Serving: 342 calories per cup Package Weight: 7 lbs Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Wheat Flour, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Rice Flour, Chicken, Soy Flour, Water, Propylene Glycol, Sugar, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Animal Digest, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Dried Carrots, Dried Tomatoes, Avocado, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Added Color (Yellow 5, Red, 40, Blue 2, Yellow 6), Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 25.0% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1.1% Crude Fat (Min) 10.0% Iron (Fe) (Min) 175 mg/kg Crude Fiber (Max) 4.0% Selenium (Se) (Min) 0.2 mg/kg Moisture (Max) 14.0% Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.5% Vitamin E (Min) 100 IU/kg see more...

Purina Beneful Healthy Fiesta Dog Food 7 lb. Bag
  • "One of my dogs can't eat this due to allergies but I find that my other dog loves it!" in 3 reviews
  • "He is very picky but loves this stuff." in 2 reviews
  • "My dog she is a very picky eater but when I bought her this exact one she loved it never have I seener her not pick out some pieces I was very shocked but happy she finally liked one after a good while lol so don't stop making this one other wise yall will be in trouble with me and my dog for sure!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have tried the different flavors and by far this one is his favorite, he will pick through any other type of dog food. " in 1 review
  • "Most of the time they won't even need the wet food in it!" in 1 review
F W.
F W.
Rosendale, NY
You know, I feel so guilty that I had been feeding this crap to my dog for 3+ years and I admit the only reason I did was because I didn't know any better and it was affordable. Why did I not put 2 and 2 together when he stared getting very dry, flaky skin, itchy paws, hot spots, red crusty sores and on top of all that - ear infections? When I started learning about the ingredients in dog food it really opened up my eyes. This food is a sham. They want you to believe it's chock full of beef and vegetables but it's not - it is full of corn (which is a an allergen), flours, fillers, artificial ingredients, fats and sugar with a little bit of beef and veg thrown in at the end. No wonder my dog was having so many problems with his health! I have since switched to higher quality foods with chicken, lamb or fish meal as it's first ingredient. I highly recommend these brands if you want your dog to thrive on healthy whole foods full of nutrients and flavor: California Natural, Innova, Canidae (the old formula), Merrick and Wellness Core.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
This is the only brand of dog food/collection that my dogs seem to like. We've tried numerous times to try and get them to eat more natural types made by higher end brands, but they just turn their nose up and refuse to eat it. I do like that they do make a weight management formula, so that is what we buy to at least make sure they are not getting too pudgy since they seem to love this food so much. Needless to say, we go through several 7lb bags a month with 3 dachshunds, but the only upside is that this brand is reasonably priced. I highly recommend this brand of dog food, it seems to be a hit with my picky dachshunds!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
I've been feeding my little precious Beneful his whole life and rarely switch his food but when he started getting a little fatter (people food) his vet said he needed to drop some lbs so I switched him to this formula and since he has lost the weight and looks great. He is very active and his coat is always silky and soft.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Rialto, CA
We mix this food with chicken twice a day for our jack Russel terrier. He is a very picky eater but this is the only hard food he will eat. Our jack Russell is very healthy and we will continue to keep him on this food. He has been eating beneful since he was a puppy and he is now 11 !
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
My dogs have only eaten Beneful and they are now 6 and 7 years old. I do not have any complaints on this food. They have never had digestive issues and they seem to like the flavor - more so with the healthy fiesta flavor. I will continue to purchase this for them.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
My dog has tried other brands and flavors of dog food and she doesn't eat it as well as she eats this. I don't give her wet food because its a mess but this one has everything she loves and needs. Ive learned to give her what she likes or else it just sits there.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
This brand of dog food can be a bit pricey. Not only that but two out three of our dogs just don't like this brand lol they only eat it if they have to. So it'd be a no for me I. This brand. I don't know if I'd recommend this just because all dogs are different.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Gainesville, GA
I love the purine brand. We have fed our dogs that for about 8 years now and anytime we try to change it they don't like it. Which is fine because purines is cheaper and it doesn't not make them sick and they love all the flavors.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
PA
We accidentally purchased this and my dogs loved it. We usually purchase the same food so when we get something different my dogs go crazy anyway so I'm not sure if they genuinely liked it but they ate all of it
Alondra T.
Alondra T.
Fairfield, CA
I trust this food. And my woody loves it. I bought my bag at target and its pretty pricey for me but worth it. Other than that I love that it is healthy. It definitely met my expectations. I will keep buying.
VANNESSA j.
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
How good is this for my 3 year old puppy?