Purina Beneful Dog Food Playful Life uploaded by Sara W.

BY BENEFUL #60 in Dog Food

Purina® Beneful® Brand Playful Life® Dog Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Protein-rich nutrition.
For a playful dog like yours.
With real beef and egg, wholesome oat meal, accented with vitamin-rich vegetables.
With moist chewy chunks. see more...

• Is this a good brand of dog food?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for dog food that won't choke my puppy , Is this ...2 Answers
  • Does beneful have high protein? Will it help my dog put on extra we...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "No complaints from my little guy, however, it doesn't smell the most pleasant and it is simply more affordable to go with dry food a majority of the time. " in 3 reviews
Julia F.
Julia F.
There was a recent recall alert for this dog food and let's face it this dog food has questionable ingredients in them that u can't pronounce plus by products that can be anything from eyeballs to other things. The only positive is that it's cheap and nothing else and if you can't afford better than a dog shouldn't be owned because your slowly poisoning your dog with terrible quality and the medical bills will be massive which in turn if u don't have money from the get go the only option is to put ur dog down choose something else please.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
San Antonio, TX
I have been feeding my pitbull Beneful food for about 6 yrs now. I've never had any issues with him sick and I like that the food is affordable. My dog prefers this blend over the original and the healthy radiance. He seems to be more excited about eating it. I wish the main ingredient was real meat instead of yellow corn and chicken by product but I'm guessing this is why it's affordable.
BILLIE R.
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
My dog is 11 years old and has been struggling with his weight. His hips bother him so he doesn't enjoy walking too much and his energy level is low. I had been feeding him some pricey senior weight management dog food but his coat had gone dull. I gave him this Purina Beneful Healthy Weight dog food and he liked it and his shine came back. He also seems a bit more energized!
Tara B.
Tara B.
My dog seems to like this food and has no stomach issues or itchy skin while eating it. I can often find coupons for it as well. I think it is priced reasonable. I have no complaints so far with this dog food. My dog is sometimes picky and will only pick certain things out of food pieces but she eats all of this so that's a plus.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Muskegon, MI
My dogs love this food! They eat it so fast, I hardly have time to put it in their bowls. Pros are the taste. Cons are the price. It is a semi pricey product to purchase, but the quality is worth the price. I would buy this product again and I would definitely recommend this product to other dog owners.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Pittsburg, CA
I have seen so many dogs get sick and have the runs from this food. It is such terrible food it is made of throwaway parts dyes and filler's. Please don't feed this to your animal. I have seen many cases tied to pancreatitis and worse. This brand is just terrible terrible and dangerous pier
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
North Judson, IN
My dog loves the taste of his Purina Dog food. It is easy for him
to eat. My dog is a Peekapoo and he is a small breed.
I feel that the dog food met my expectations and his! The
smaller bag cost almost 10.00, but he's worth it. I would
highly recommend this dog food to pet owners.
Nikki N.
Nikki N.
Yettem, Ca
I was having a hard time finding a dog food that my pugs would eat without vomiting. Surprisingly, they both love this Playful Life Beneful. Both of my pugs are eating well and have had zero stomach issues since I've switched their diet to this. I highly recommend it.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Inverness, FL
As of this moment this is the only food I buy for my dogs. They love it better than any of the other flavors of Beneful. The name says it all - Playful Life - you should see how active my 10 year old standard poodle and as far as I'm concerned it's from this food.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
West Pittston, PA
Toby absolutely loves this food..and so does his playful little sister! Two Chorkies! As if my pups weren't playful enough! You can get a great size value bag! It has an amazing zipper to close it tight! I would absolutely buy repeatedly..don't plan on changing!
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Spring hill
Purina Beneful Dog Food Playful Life One minute our dogs will eat this and the next minute they walk away from if. Anyone know why?
LaShara D.
LaShara D.
I've been looking for dog food that won't choke my puppy , Is this food great for digesting in a 6 month old puppy?
Alaina B.
Alaina B.
Does beneful have high protein? Will it help my dog put on extra weight?
trish l.
trish l.
Durban
My Swiss shepherd is so picky with food and he is shedding like crazy
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Is this a good brand of dog food?