Purina Beneful Dog Food Playful Life uploaded by Sara W.

BY BENEFUL

Purina® Beneful® Brand Playful Life® Dog Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Protein-rich nutrition.
For a playful dog like yours.
With real beef and egg, wholesome oat meal, accented with vitamin-rich vegetables.
With moist chewy chunks. see more...

• Is this a good brand of dog food?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for dog food that won't choke my puppy , Is thi...2 Answers
  • Does beneful have high protein? Will it help my dog put on extra ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "No complaints from my little guy, however, it doesn't smell the most pleasant and it is simply more affordable to go with dry food a majority of the time. " in 3 reviews
Emily W.
This has been my dogs go to food since he was about a year old and he is now almost five so that's a while. He runs to eat this when I pour it and it does not irritate his tummy which is always a plus for medium and smaller dogs
Becki P.
Flatwoods, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a small dog and she absolutely loves this product!!! I am prone to overspend on my baby dog and this is one product I can buy that doesn't make me feel like I'm overspending and she loves!!!
Brianna B.
My dogs used to eat this food regularly and really enjoyed it. I switched dog food brands because of the ingredients that are in it. I have a dachshund and Brittany Spaniel. I might buy this again one day, but not anytime soon
Regina D.
Bossier city, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a young dog who's too old for puppy food, but burns through the calories in regular dog food. Playful life gives him extra so he doesn't lose weight from all his exercise.
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
I'm the type of guy that reallyyyy doesn't write reviews about products - even though I'm an online shopaholic who relies on great reviews.. But I had to take the time to share my experience because it was so amazing. A chewy's rep reached out to confirm my billing and shipping addy's b/c they were different - just to be sure it got here on time. Plus the deals are impossible to beat anywhere locally or online. To be honest, I thought it would be fake product because of the prices. But to summarize, I got the most high quality dog food shipped to me in only 2 days for a mind-blowing price compared to competitors. Plus an amazing customer support team that went the extra mile to make sure everything was smooth. What more could I ask for? Definitely a customer for life.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
DO NOT EVER GIVE THIS FOOD TO YOUR DOG!!! I ran out of dog food the night before a holiday. I ran to a local drug store and discovered they were out of the food she typically eats, so I grabbed a small bag of this until I could make it to another store.

Within hours of giving this to my dog, her while face swelled. I thought maybe she had been stung by something. Her health got worse within 24 hours. Upon taking her to the vet I was informed that the food made her sick. Once I got home, I researched the product and found out that my dog was not the only one to suffer after eating this brand. I emailed the company, and never even heard back. Terrible product, terrible company.
Denise K.
Prospect, OH
Do not feed this food to your dog, you would be better to feed your dog table scraps it would be healthier.  This food is full of additives, I don't trust the ingredient list at all, I don't believe the top ingredient is chicken unless it the sickened chickens that get thrown away.  Please do not feed this to any animal.
Tiffany M.
Pittsburg, CA
I have seen so many dogs get sick and have the runs from this food. It is such terrible food it is made of throwaway parts dyes and filler's. Please don't feed this to your animal. I have seen many cases tied to pancreatitis and worse. This brand is just terrible terrible and dangerous pier
Evelyn M.
This dog food helps my little pug grow strong and healthy. It has all natural ingredients and good protein you want your dog to have. It will also make your dogs fur shine and soft!!
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
My dog wasn't a huge fan of this. She likes beneful, but she did turn her nose up to this. I'm not sure why. We ended up switching to one of the beneful grain free kinds! She loves those much more.
Tasha C.
Spring hill
Purina Beneful Dog Food Playful Life One minute our dogs will eat this and the next minute they walk away from if. Anyone know why?
Alaina B.
Does beneful have high protein? Will it help my dog put on extra weight?
LaShara D.
I've been looking for dog food that won't choke my puppy , Is this food great for digesting in a 6 month old puppy?
trish l.
Durban
My Swiss shepherd is so picky with food and he is shedding like crazy
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this a good brand of dog food?