BY BENEFUL

Purina® Beneful® Brand Playful Life® Dog Food.
Protein-rich nutrition for a playful dog like yours.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
With real beef and egg, wholesome oat meal, accented with vitamin -rich vegetables.
With moist chewy chunks. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alexandra H.
Mount Hope
Having a very active dog calls for food that can keep up with him! He loves the dog food and always looking for more! Affordable and love getting it for him, I’ll even use it as treats sometimes. A must for pet dogs!!
Gabrielle T.
Hope Mills , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only food I will feed my dogs. My dogs have sensitive stomachs and they love this. It exceeded my my expectations. The only con is that it doesn’t come in a giant bag. Pro is that it is really inexpensive. I will continue to buy this!
Lori D.
I buy this product because it is cheap and my dog really seems to like it. And if you buy the big bags it lasts a pretty good while. I have a 40 pound pit bull. Would recommend to other dog owners if they were looking for something cheap.
Samantha R.
San Antonio , TX
Our boy Blue liked this way better than an expensive brand of food we were buying him before. It has soft bits in it and I think that's a part of what made such a difference.
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this few years ago, it was on sale. My dog is a picky eater, so she didn't really like this one. She smelled it, had a few bites, then she walked away. LOL.
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
I'm the type of guy that reallyyyy doesn't write reviews about products - even though I'm an online shopaholic who relies on great reviews.. But I had to take the time to share my experience because it was so amazing. A chewy's rep reached out to confirm my billing and shipping addy's b/c they were different - just to be sure it got here on time. Plus the deals are impossible to beat anywhere locally or online. To be honest, I thought it would be fake product because of the prices. But to summarize, I got the most high quality dog food shipped to me in only 2 days for a mind-blowing price compared to competitors. Plus an amazing customer support team that went the extra mile to make sure everything was smooth. What more could I ask for? Definitely a customer for life.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I fed this dog food to my chihuahua for about 7+ years. She seemed to
love it and it was her preference over all other dog foods. It did not
cause any noticeable health problems and seemed to be adequate
nutrition. I would not recommend this dog food to others only because of
news articles and stories in relation to this brand of dog food.
However, based off my own experience - I don't see an issue with anyone
using it either. To each their own!
Stephanie S.
Fremont, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After switching my Boxer to Purina Benefuls her coat has become very soft and much shinier than before. She previously had breakouts due to allergies with other food which has conoletely cleared up since switching!
Jackie B.
This has dyes which can cause behavioral changes in your pet so I would be very cautious when purchasing. It's hard to resist because of the cheap price compared to other brands but really it's not worth risking the pet's health.
Justine B.
Sunnyvale, CA
READ THE INGREDIENTS. Dogs cannot process CORN (filler in dog foods), this leads to less nutrition and bigger poops for you to clean up. It even advertises "crunchy corn". Think about it. In the wild would a wolf ever eat corn? Really? This food will make any dog (with a normal activity level) gain weight. Read the back of the bag. Corn should not be listed at all, a real meat should be the first ingredient, and some kind of filler (rice is popular now) shouldn't be in the top 5 (or 10) ingredients. That is how you differentiate between quality and hyped up, overpriced corn meal.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Its this good for your dog if not why isnt