Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Tender, break-apart treats Real chicken is the #1 ingredient, with carrots and sweet potatoes Only 9 calories per square Can treat 1, 2, 3 or all 4 pieces at a time Proudly produced in our own US facilities Everyone loves treat time. So why not give your dog more of it with Beneful Break-N-Bites? These tender break-apart snacks are made with quality, wholesome ingredients — like real chicken as the #1 ingredient. So whether you treat him to 4, 3, 2 or 1, every delicious bite will be second to none.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Beneful Break-N-Bites Tender Real Chicken With Carrots & Sweet Potatoes Dog Treats -!
How would you rate this product?
Houston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love how I can use these as a tool to teach my dog..on how to sit..on how to give paw when asked. She listens. They break apart easily so u can have 2 pieces in one hand. I believe the smell is what gets my little chihuahua girl happy. She loves the carrots and chicken combo...I would be gladly buying this again for her.
Kissimmee, FL
My fur baby LOVES her break-n-bites!! After she goes outside she knows it’s time for her snack! I love they are healthy and they pride themselves on the natural REAL ingredients. Our Maggiemay is 40lbs and if I watch what my family and I eat I absolutely watch what my fur baby eats!
Roanoke
Purchased at: Walmart
I think it’s a good product for my baby Loki he is a dachshund and he’s 3 yrs old! I would improve the amount of food that comes in it! Loki enjoyed every bite! I buy all the time when he runs out! Great stuff!
Belleville, MI
I purchased this treat for my dog and was disappointed he did not like it. Ming liked previous Purina treats, but did not care for this one. It could be that he seems to favor jerky-like treats now.
Lilburn, GA
My dog loves any treat but I like these because they break apart and my girls are able to share in the treat time for our dog without over feeding her! It’s pretty great.
Clearwater, FL
My 17 year old girl loves these. She has very sensitive teeth but still loves to snack and chew so I tried these and she’s in love. I can’t get her many things she likes but she loves these Purina Beneful Break-N-Bites Crunchy With Real Chicken & Sweet Potatoes Dog Treats - (4) 14 oz. Pouches
Upton, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE this treat. It is soft enough for my Border Collie’s teeth and also yummy for my picky treat eater. It is not an expensive treat either. The package says its made with real chicken which my dogs LOVE.
Turlock
I love that this product is both chewy and hard. My dog loves it and I feel good about giving it to him. It's a really good price and I like that it's small enough to hide in my hand
Our little pup really loved the tender treats. She seemed to enjoys the softness as well as the flavor. She knows where her treat jar is in the house which is pretty hilarious.
old bridge
This little snack is great for training your dog, my dog all he has to hear is the bag opening and he runs to the kitchen, he knows is time to eat this delish tracts 🐶