Everyone loves treat time. So why not give your dog more of it with Beneful Break-N-Bites? These tender break-apart snacks are made with quality, wholesome ingredients — like real beef as the #1 ingredient. So whether you treat him to 4, 3, 2 or 1, every delicious bite will be second to none.

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.50 x 0.25 x 8.00 Inches

Animal Type: Dog

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Beneful Break-N-Bites Tender Real Beef With Barley & Apples Dog Treats - (5) 6 oz. Pouches!
My pups love these treats! They are easy to break apart and great for training your pet. They seem to love the taste as they are picky when it comes to treats (the HATE milkbones for example). Easy to chew, as my oldest dog who is 13 has barely any teeth but it still able to enjoy. Good price point for the size. Recommended for pet owners 👍🏼
Bristow, OK
My dog loves these. I switch it up with a different flavor and different type of treat every so often. He's not very picky either. I wouldn't improve it any and yes it has met my expectations because I swear my dog just swallows the treat instead of chewing it. Yes I would buy it again for my dog..
San Bernardino, California
My dog loves these! When I started training him we would get so excited cause he knew he’d be getting these! Amazing size for training and easily chewable. My dog loves the flavor and can give him multiple at a time with out filling him up!
Watsonville, CA
This treats are just wonderfull they are bite size so they are great for puppies or smaller size dogs. They are also tender which is good at first my dog hated them like he would not even get near them but he slowly started liking them
Staten Island , NY
My dad isn’t that when it comes for shopping for our new puppy! And he ended up buying this. He loved it and so does my dog! Can’t complain about the treats at all they do the job well and my dog seems to like them
Evans Mills
My dog loves these threats. She enjoys them very much. They don’t stink like the average treats do. They get my dog very excited to do tricks as well as when she comes in from the bathroom. I would recommended !
I purchased these once and haven’t found them since. The dogs loved them. I wasn’t sure because they smell kind of sweet but they ate them right up. They seem to be good quality and nice packaging.
San Antonio , TX
My dog loves these treats. She is extremely picky and will only eat this kind and brand. Definitely has alot of product in the package and is well priced. She is a medium size American Staffordshire terrier.
spartanburg
These were okay. They’re hard to break up and seem to be kind of chewy for the pup. He likes them but they’re not a favorite. He doesn’t beg for them the way he does for most other treats. So not the best
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good product. My dog really enjoyed him. Very good value for your money. He really loved the treats and always baked for more.