Purina Beneful Break-N-Bites Tender Real Beef With Barley & Apples Dog Treats -

Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Tender, break-apart treats Real beef is the #1 ingredient, with barley and apples Only 9 calories per square Can treat 1, 2, 3 or all 4 pieces at a time Proudly produced in our own US facilities Everyone loves treat time. So why not give your dog more of it with Beneful Break-N-Bites ? These tender break-apart snacks are made with quality, wholesome ingredients — like real beef as the #1 ingredient. So whether you treat him to 4, 3, 2 or 1, every delicious bite will be second to none.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Beneful Break-N-Bites Tender Real Beef With Barley & Apples Dog Treats -!
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Moy dogs loveeeee these & it’s nice to see the main flavor of a treat different than the basic bacon, beef, or chicken flavor. Tbe texture is nice, and the texture is probably one of their favorites. I do recommend this to my fellow dog parents!!
Los Angeles , CA
Benefit is by car one of the healthier brands for dogs. My dogs really enjoy eating these little snacks. They can be pricey sometimes depending on where you buy the snacks and if there are any ongoing sales.
Bay City, MI
My dog loves these. Beneful has been our choice for her since we brought her home. If you take a look on the ingredients, they're real and not made out of corn syrup and other non sense. Our dogs should be eating just as healthy as us! Choose Beneful for your pet today.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Beneful Break-N-Bites Tender Real Beef With Barley & Apples Dog Treats - uploaded by Tatiana S.
Purina Beneful Made in USA Facilities Dog Training Treats; Baked Delights Snackers - 22 oz. Pouch I love that products to my dogs cause it have so much benefits to them and they have so much tipes of flavors that they really love ! They always it that as a prize or mixed with their Purina and they always eat everything !!
Waldorf, MD
My dog loves these I do have a pitbull our only complaint is there not that big but my dog loves them and I love that I can save some money and trick her into thinking she’s gotten two treats because they break apart Purina Beneful Break-N-Bites Tender Real Beef With Barley & Apples Dog Treats -
San Diego, CA
I buy these treats for my dog as a way to praise and reward him for being good and listening. As soon as he hears the bag he gets excited and read to give you his paw. They are reasonably priced and you get a good amount for your money. I do continue to buys these for my dog 🐶.
mcallen
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves these treats. He won’t eat any other thing other than his break n bites. I swear by it whenever he’s been a good boy. + I used these treats to help train him. I would change nothing about this product and I’d definitely recommend to others.
Graham
He loved them as well but there are very good for him there solf for mim. Ok i have a winne dog name luckey. He a meddling size. I would put some baking and chicken in it. Yes he dose really enjoyed them yes of course i would buy them agian. He loves them
Pahoa , HI
First off my really loved this and they are but this product became one of their favorites. The package is nicely sealed keeping it fresh.i would recommend this product to my friends.
Harrisburg, MO
Our dog enjoys all kinds of treat so we are always looking for different variations for her to try. As always she eats just about anything you give her and she seemed to enjoy this treat. I would tell other dog owners to give this a try on their dog.