Looking for a fun and flavorful way to enjoy even more treat time with your best bud? Beneful Break-N-Bites feature a unique break-apart form that lets you dish out the crunchy goodness piece by delicious piece. And because these quality treats are made with real, wholesome ingredients, you have a reason to be just as excited as he is.

Animal Type: Dog

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Beneful Break-N-Bites Crunchy With Real Chicken & Sweet Potatoes Dog Treats - (4) 14 oz. Pouches!
Commerce City
My sweet girl loves these treats I wish they had the soft option so I could use them for training. But she likes the crunch so I keep getting them. She’s a big dog so they’re about a 2-3 chew then swallow type of treat for her
Granite City
My dogs love these treats, Coming home with grocery bags my dogs can smell these through the shopping bag. The way my dogs act I couldn’t ask for any better product.. I will continue buying these for my dogs...
Very hard treat that made it hard for my dog to eat. And she made a mess trying to eat it. Will definitely be going with a softer treat next time as she has a hard time with the hard treats, due to her age.
Deland, FL
I wanted to try a treat for my Huskies which had natural ingredients in it , and their so picky with all there treats. So far they love them and expect me to give them one or two everyday.
Tucson, AZ
My dogs really love crunchy snacks compared to soft or chewable ones. I like that it states that it uses real ingredients, maybe it’s why my chihuahua doesn’t like it (sweet potato 🤣)
Hollister, CA
Another treat my animals love and go crazy for I have for Pomeranians that I absolutely adore them
It’s so good, my dog loves them, he ate it so fast, he really really loves it, so good product