Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Crunchy break-apart treats With whole grains, real chicken and sweet potatoes Only 22 calories per square Proudly produced in US facilities Looking for a fun and flavorful way to enjoy even more treat time with your best bud? Beneful Break-N-Bites feature a unique break-apart form that lets you dish out the crunchy goodness piece by delicious piece. And because these quality treats are made with real, wholesome ingredients, you have a reason to be just as excited as he is.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Beneful Break-N-Bites Crunchy With Real Chicken & Sweet Potatoes Dog Treats -!
How would you rate this product?
Stanford
Beneful break and biteswas a life saver for me when training my dog, because she didn't care for any other treats and she only likes small bites. The treats are very reasonably priced, they are in a recloseable bag and there is quite a few in the bag. I would definitely recommend the Purina Beneful break and bites treats to my friends and family.
My dog love it. When she does a good job she sits and wait for me to give her some. She is very healthy because of this. And she love it [product:purina-beneful-break-n-bites-crunchy-with-real-chicken-&-sweet-potatoes-dog-treats]
That it’s made with real chicken and sweet potatoes and the bite-size good valueThe product is great like it is no need for improvement yes it made my expectations would definitely recommend it to dog owners
Reedley, CA
This product always surprises me. My dogs love this and seems to keep them in great health. The price for this product isn’t too bad but worth the energy for my dog.
Kalamazoo, MI
I personally have never tried one but our two dogs seem to love these!  I'm happy giving these to my pet knowing that they ingredients are natural and clean.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These dog treats are alright. My dog is very picky and she doesn't like them, but like I said she is VERY picky. Sometimes she will eat them happily, other times she throws them around for a few minutes like a toy but doesn't eat it. Either wau she still gets some enjoyment out of these treats!
La Marque
He’s loves the crunch and it helps his little mouth instead of the bigger treats that we have to break down for him to actually eat he also loved the actual dog food itself he likes the meat flavored ones better than the veggies
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only food brand that i feed my pup. She really seems to enjoy her food and it’s kept her in great shape over the years. I don’t know much about food brands but we were referred this by the vet and it seems to be going well.
Columbus
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats and they are the perfect size to shove into a Kong to keep her busy for a while. Because they snap into different sizes I can adjust the amount for the large and small kong, it’s great
Fountain, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I for sure recommend this product, Purina Beneful treats for your dog. They are safe and affordable, and will keep your dogs happy and safe! My dog is loving these treats, they really like this brand of treats. I tell all dog owners about these!