Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsBeneful
Purina Break-N-Bites Crunchy With Real Chicken & Sweet Potatoes Dog Treats -

Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Crunchy break-apart treats With whole grains, real chicken and sweet potatoes Only 22 calories per square Proudly produced in US facilities Looking for a fun and flavorful way to enjoy even more treat time with your best bud? Beneful Break-N-Bites feature a unique break-apart form that lets you dish out the crunchy goodness piece by delicious piece. And because these quality treats are made with real, wholesome ingredients, you have a reason to be just as excited as he is.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Beneful Break-N-Bites Crunchy With Real Chicken & Sweet Potatoes Dog Treats -!
How would you rate this product?
Maria R.
Odenville , AL
Purina Beneful Break-N-Bites Crunchy With Real Chicken & Sweet Potatoes Dog Treats - uploaded by Maria R.
My dog just loves these. I used them to house train her when I got her about a year ago and they worked like a charm. A year later and they are still her favorite treats aside from beef knuckles lol.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
[product:purina-beneful-healthy-weight-dry-dog-food;-healthy-weight-with-real-chicken-311-lb-bag] esta comida la recomiendo para sus perritos esta super barata aparte ayuda mucho al cabello de tus mascotas se ve mas brilloso tu notas diferencia asta en sus uñas y dientes aparte ami perrita le encanta
Lia G.
My dog love it. When she does a good job she sits and wait for me to give her some. She is very healthy because of this. And she love it [product:purina-beneful-break-n-bites-crunchy-with-real-chicken-&-sweet-potatoes-dog-treats]
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
1,080 reviews
He enjoys these a lot! Runs when he hears the bag opening! All of our dogs love them and seem to like the flavor.
Chelsea B.
Arkansas
I really like getting my dogs sweet potatoes treats. Plus these are easy to break apart. There also isnt much of a smell, so it isnt to stinky.
Marie R.
Orlando , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
He loves loves this stuff honestly. I sometimes buy plant one but he loves the chicken ones not surprised haha
Valerie M.
Fountain, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I for sure recommend this product, Purina Beneful treats for your dog. They are safe and affordable, and will keep your dogs happy and safe! My dog is loving these treats, they really like this brand of treats. I tell all dog owners about these!
ceci S.
Centerton, AR
DAWG UR DOG WILL BE ALL LIKE WOOF WUUF WHEN HE/SHE EATS THIS THEY WILL POOP BEAUTIFULLY BUY IT BABBY
🌻madison A.
Kenton
These beneful break-N-bites are my dogs favorite treat she gets super excited when I open the bag so I would highly recommend these treats!!
Brandi N.
Concord
My dog loves these and he’s a picky eater. Not with these! Try these for your pups, they will enjoy this little treat.

Looking for your answer?