Purina Beneful Beneful Prepared Meals Simmered Chicken Medley Wet Dog Food - 10 oz

BY PURINA

Beneful prepared meals simmered chicken medley wet dog food - 10 oz see more...

Alyssa C.
Cincinnati, OH
My dog loves this stuff. I always give her some before I eat dinner so she focuses on her food rather than mine. It keeps well in the fridge for a short period of time if you have a small dog who can't eat a whole container at once.
Ashleena C.
Clovis, NM
One of my dogs is extremely picky about what food he will eat. When I mix Purina Prepared Meals in with his dry food, I never had a problem getting him to eat and that makes me feel like I am giving him exactly what he needs.
Kris R.
temple, pa
My dog ate this for a few days but then refused to eat it any more. It looks a lot better than most canned dog food. You can see the chucks of real meat and vegetables.
Rosivel D.
My dogs aren't really a big fan of this type of wet food. Whenever my mom brings them this brand, they ignore it. It just might be because they're very picky.
nelky m.
Hartford, CT
My dogs absolutely look forward to eating this food. It's good for them I never have any problems with feeding this to my dogs and they love it so I love it
Emily S.
Purina Beneful prepared meal samples are both of my dogs favorite "special treats"They literally scarf them down within seconds.They definitely recommend
Aneyssa G.
My dog is a picky eater but when it comes to this he gobbles it up. The price is good for the product and it comes in many different flavors.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I have to say this is really a good dog food.it looks nutritious.Purina Beneful chicken wet food.she cleans her bowl when she is served this.
Aura P.
Miami, Fl
My pup loves this! He is usually an extremely picky eater but as soon as I opened this up, he came running to it and ate it up in a second.
Tiffany S.
PNW
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Out of all the flavors, this is the one my pups prefer. It has nice chunks for them to munch on & it makes a nice little treat for them.