Purina Beneful Beneful Incredibites Dry Dog Food - 3.5 lb uploaded by Amanda  S.Purina Beneful Beneful Incredibites Dry Dog Food - 3.5 lb uploaded by Jamie G.

BY PURINA

Beneful incredibites dry dog food - 3.5 lb see more...

Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My toothless 12lb Pomeranian loves her incredibites. That is the only brand she will eat. It’s small enough to allow her to eat dry dog food even though she has no teeth. We often get it at our local grocery store.
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are a little spoiled rotten. They don’t like certain foods and are consistent when they like something. Purina is one of the only brands they will eat. I usually go to dollar general, target, and Walmart. They are middle of the price ranges. I am a purina brand buyer for life.
Leah T.
Gainesville , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has a very sensitive stomach but this food was great for her. She’s a poodle/shihtzu mix, so the smaller size of this food is ideal for her as they’re easier for her to digest. I definitely recommend this dog feed to owners of other dogs that are small breeds.
Arielle B.
Waukesha , WI
Our Chihuahua loves this dog food. She is always excited to eat her meals. We have not noticed any fluctuations in her weight or in her bathroom habits. I love that you can find this at almost every store where dog food is sold.
Morgan N.
Raleigh
My pup seems to love the food. Wheat isn’t very high on the ingredients list which I like, consists more of meat, blueberries & sweet potatoes. It is also a very fair price and available at many stores.
Samantha S.
My dog seems to love this food... he like the chicken flavor. All my pets eat purina brAnd. Hes been eating this for a while. Its said its really healthy for them.
April T.
I have a medium size dog (25 lbs) and I usually get him this brand, especially if I run out and am pressed for time or money. I can actually get a small bag of this at Family Dollar for $5 and it will last me at least a couple of weeks. It's a trusted brand and my dog is always happy if I return to this after switching brands. Pretty affordable as you can get it at the grocery store, places like Target, or bargain stores for cheaper!
Monique H.
Addison, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a small pug. She loves this food, and what's even better is that my vet told me it's actually good for her! She's definitely a picky eater but I never have a problem getting her to eat when I give her this. I definitely recommend it for other dog owners.
Michelle L.
Santa Fe, NM
My dogs love it! I have two Min Pins, brother and sister, they weigh 10 and 7 pounds, respectively. The do love their Incredibites. Such a good value and it makes the mini hounds happy. I highly recommend it for your small dog.
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really loves this food. She is a small chihuahua so the small kibbles really help her out. You can always find good deals on this food and it’s easy to find at pretty much any store.