Purina Beneful Baked Delights Snackers 2.65 lb (5 x 8.5oz) uploaded by Ana G.

BY PURINA

Oven-baked snacks with soft, savory centers, made with peanut butter (natural & artificial) and cheese flavors. Feed as a treat to your adult dog. Adult dogs 10-24 lbs.: 1 piece over 2 days Adult dogs 25-45 lbs.: 1 piece per day Adult dogs over 46 lbs.: 2 pieces per day Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling pet food or pet treats or touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste. Ingredients: Wheat flour, ground yellow corn, glycerin, sugar, corn gluten meal, water, chicken by-product meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), ground wheat, beef, wheat starch, salt, phosphoric acid, added color (Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1 and other color), sorbic acid (a preservative), natural and artificial peanut butter flavor, dried carrots, dried apples, dried peas, dried cheese powder, natural and artificial vanilla flavor, calcium propionate (a preservative). see more...

Julissa E.
West Bend, WI
My pup Holly loves these treats! She's been getting very picky with her other treats and have been refusing to eat them. I picked these up and everytime she hears me open the bag, she comes running and begging for more. I've already purchased my 2nd bag for her :)
Chelsea G.
Burbank, CA
These are our number one favorite treats to get for my little puppy bff. He LOVES the apple shaped ones, I'm not sure why but they're his absolute favorite. He gets more excited over these treats than any ones we've ever given him. They're easy to tear apart too if I want to train him a little bit and give him some a little at a time. These are our absolute number one favorite treats.
Danielle A.
Apollo Beach, FL
Great little snacks to bring on a trip especially to the dog park. Bosco seemed to enjoy it, the peas was hit favorite. These tend to go on sale often, which makes my wallet happy. These are on the smaller side but still worth it to us. I would definitely recommend them to other pet owners.
Naty R.
I have three maltese and they absolutely love these snacks!!! They already recognize the bag and get super excited when the see it. I liked them because they don't smell nasty like some other treats I have bought before. I will definitely keep buying these
Jessica W.
Deridder, LA
Our 1 year old lab loves these snacks too! I have to break them in half for her not because they're too big, but because she's just spoiled like that. There aren't any in this bag that she doesn't like and we think they actually smell pretty delicious.
Nelven B.
Stockbridge, GA
My guys love these treats. They only get 1 or 2 per day. The price is right and even better when I have a coupon for thme. It's great that I can pick thme up at the grocery store for my 2 weenie dogs!!!
Monica A.
My dog likes them but honestly what DOESN'T she like? :D
They smell pretty good, like they are fairly natural. SUPER crumb-y though,
so be ready to pick up tiny Baked Delight fragments wherever you step!
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
My dog loves these, along with all of the other treats in this line. They're a great price too since my dog loves treats and does anything to get them, so we go through many. They also come in a resealable pouch, which is nice.
Kristina H.
These are such a great treat for my dogs. My GSD has such a sensitive stomach. These are one of the only treats that don't upset him. I love that I have found such a great treat for him!
April A.
My puppy loves these! Not sure if they are healthy for him or not but sometimes after eating them he gets sick and throws up the different colors (reds and oranges) of the fruit treats.