Purina Beneful Baked Delights Hugs Dog Snacks 8.5 oz. Pouch uploaded by Shalayna G.Purina Beneful Baked Delights Hugs Dog Snacks 8.5 oz. Pouch uploaded by Joyce S.Purina Beneful Baked Delights Hugs Dog Snacks 8.5 oz. Pouch uploaded by Angie R.

BY BENEFUL

Crispy dog snacks with soft savory centers, made with beef and cheese. see more...

• I fed this to my dog but it makes him sick. Has anyone else had t...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert
Purina Beneful baked Delights hugs are a perfect combination of real beef and cheese they have a soft inside and a crunchy outside. They are the perfect size for my dog Dixie and a brand I kbow and trust. They are made here in the USA and super affordable!
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Pet Lover Expert
Both my dogs love this treat! It is healthy and they beg for it. They can see the bag of treats and start doing their commands before being asked to do so. The price is amazing and the quality! I would recommend this to any dog owner.
Joyce S.
My dogs love this. However, due to their size (I have chihuahuas), I must break it into smaller pieces. Not sure if I will buy again but if Purina makes a toy breed size... I definitely will. If you have mid to big size dogs, they will love this. Just remember, it's a treat. Don't over feed. Keep your dogs happy and HEALTHY:) ~Js­čîč
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I have two small dogs. Chi/Yorkie mix & a Chihuahua. And these treats are a pretty decent size they don't have any trouble eating these at all. They love these! Plus their so cute!
Danielle S.
Pet Lover Expert
Of all the healthier choices out for dog treats this is the only brand my Puggle will eat.
Julia W.
I fed this to my dog but it makes him sick. Has anyone else had this problem?