Purina Beneful Baked Delights Hugs 2.125lb (4 x 8.5oz) uploaded by Darlene R.

BY PURINA

Crispy dog snacks with soft, savory centers, made with beef and cheese. Feed as a treat to your adult dog. Should not exceed 10% of dog's total daily caloric requirement. Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling pet food or pet treats or touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste. see more...

Darlene R.
Brimley
Oh my, my little Princess loves these treats. If you ask her if she wants a hug and she goes bananas. She barks and jumps with joy. It only takes her a few seconds to gobble each treat down😃. It is worth the price for me.
Kimberly S.
Dallas, TX
My dogs love treats and these are great. They seem to like them, they are very affordable alsoPurina Beggin Strips Brand Dog Snack Applewood Smoked
April S.
Raleigh, NC
My puppy likes these and they're good for training because of the size. They're inexpensive and can be found at stores like Target and Walmart.
Robert G.
We tried these on our dog, but he just will not eat anything but beggin strips. They seem like good quality we just have a picky dog.
Jordan F.
Florence, AL
These are perfect treats for my dogs! They are healthu, but also yummy enough that my dogs go wild when they see the bag!
Karla M.
My pups love beneful's treat! I would recommend this to any pets ! I bought this at target.
Alicia  D.
Saranac, MI
My dog just loves the taste of these. I feel good giving them to her. I trust this brand.
Nancy G.
This was a little expensive, so I don't buy this any more. The puppies love it though.
Yarid G.
Los Fresnos, TX
Wonderful treats but a bit pricey for a such a small amount of treats in the bag
leonor q.
My dog Just loves this treats and i think it does it good , this brand has always been trustable and it feels natural to choose it