BY BENEFUL

Purina® Beneful® Baked Delights® Stars™ With Chicken & Cheese Dog Snacks.
New flavor!
Shortbread cookie dog snacks bursting with flavor. see more...

Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Happy dogs that don't turn down their snacks anymore? I couldn't be happier with these! All of my dogs love them equally, and unlike other types of treats, none of them are put down and left behind due to pickyness!
Heather V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love the baked delights treats for my dog and its easy for my daughter to give her one treat at a time. I would like to see these in a more small dog size instead of breaking them to give my dog. My dog loves the taste as well tho
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
My dogs are very spoiled so I treat them for just about anything lol they absolutely loved the taste of these!! Soft chewy bites guaranteed to make your babies happy. I would definitely recommend this to any dog lovers!
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
My baby really liked these. He would hear the word treat and he would run to me. Loved the baked part of these since you want to give your dog the best you can.
Grey A.
These treats are the perfect size and flavor for our pup. She loves them and we love them because it doesn't make her sick. Good price also
angela e.
Weatherford, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My three dogs really like these, maybe too much lol. I like the fact that the portion size of these snacks