Purina Bella With Chicken & Smoked Bacon in Savory Juices Adult Wet Dog Food 3.5 oz. Tray

BY BELLA

Make each and every day with your sweet little dog a great little wonderful day with a tray of Purina Bella With Chicken & Smoked Bacon in Savory Juices adult wet dog food. The delicious, meaty goodness of both chicken and bacon in this pampered meal lets your little girl know you're thinking of her taste buds while caring for her nutritional needs. The tender pate combined with savory juices gives her a little meal to smile about each time you set it down. Formulated for small dogs, this nutrient-dense formula gives her the support she needs for wagging her tail and bouncing along happily. Protein-rich to support her strong muscles, this meaty meal provides a 100% complete and balanced meal, as well as the flavor that brings your small adult dog running into the kitchen for each meal. With a little bit of bacon and a whole lot of love, every day becomes bright when you feed Bella With Chicken & Smoked Bacon in Savory Juices. see more...

• I just got this product to try for my...My dogs loved this food and th... 1 Answers
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I like this dog food as my fur-babies devoured it and they are very picky eaters. This is good quality dog food for the price, and there are tons of worse brands being sold on the market. This dog food is awesome as it is specifically made for small dogs and has vitamins and minerals in the formula. I recommend this dog food for any dog lover with small dogs!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
I've only given this a three star because my dog didn't necessarily eat it. But he is smart and probably thinks I'm trying to sneak him medicine in it! He sniffed it like he was interested, but never tried a bite. I even sprinkled regular dry dog food on top of it. He picked and ate off some dry food. I was hoping he would get the flavor and devour it. But that didn't happen. It's been in his food dish for like 2 hours now. And he's still not interested.
Edith M.
Edith M.
I just got this product to try for my dog, is this a good brand. I've tried purnia before but not this bella