by Purina Bella

Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Natural formula plus vitamins and minerals Real turkey is the #1 ingredient Nutritious blend includes real turkey and real chicken Formulated to support the health of adult small breed dogs Blend of antioxidants supports your small dog's immune health No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives Nutrient-dense bites to help aid the higher metabolism of small dogs Being with you since her puppy days, your small dog is like the baby of your family. Purina Bella Natural Bites Plus Vitamins and Minerals With Real Turkey & Chicken and Accents of Carrots & Green Beans adult dry dog food gives her the nutrition she needs while providing her with the taste she loves. Real turkey is the #1 ingredient in this small breed dog food, and every serving contains a blend of high-quality protein, including turkey and chicken, to support her strong muscles so she can stay active. The crunchy kibble in this pet food helps clean her teeth and freshen her breath, while the tender, soft shreds are the perfect size for her to chew. Accents of carrots and green beans add variety to this formula, and each bowl you pour keeps her at the dish from the first bite to the last. Small doses of happiness make life sweet, and each serving of Purina Bella Natural Bites Plus Vitamins and Minerals puts a smile on both of your faces. Nurture your small dog with the proper nutrition offered in each bowl of Purina Bella Natural Bites Plus Vitamins and Minerals With Real Turkey & Chicken and Accents of Carrots & Green Beans adult dry dog food. Because it's 100% complete and balanced for adult small breed dogs, this delicious recipe helps you meet her unique needs, so she can stay healthy and happy. Rich in a blend of antioxidants, this super-premium dry dog food helps to support her immune health. The formula contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and each nutrient-dense bite is made with small dogs in mind. This protein-rich recipe features a blend of high-quality meat for taste and nutrition, including real turkey as the #1 ingredient, plus real chicken for a tempting flavor combination. The high-quality protein also serves as a building block for strong muscles, helping her to run and play. Make her meals a special time for the two of you by giving her Bella Natural Bites Plus Vitamins and Minerals adult small breed dog food. Change up the menu by trying Purina Bella Grilled Chicken Flavor in Savory Juices adult wet dog food, and watch the surprise on her face as she takes her first tiny bite. Quality is key in each bag of Purina Bella Natural Bites Plus Vitamins and Minerals adult dry dog food we produce, which is why we're proud to say we perform hourly quality checks. Our U.S. facilities contain on-site labs for ingredient testing, letting us take a hands-on, results-based approach to producing healthy dog food that tastes good, too. We use the latest in technology, including near infra-red scanning, to verify the quality of our ingredients, so that your little one enjoys each bite of every meal. Fill her bowl with the recommended serving of Purina Bella Natural Bites Plus Vitamins and Minerals each day, and fill her little life with all of your love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Bella Natural Small Breed Dry Dog Food; Natural Bites With Real Turkey & Chicken!
Mount Vernon, IL
My little house dog really likes her Bella dog food. I like serving it to her because the pieces are so tiny and delicate. She’s a small dog weighing only about 10 pounds so she doesn’t eat much, but I’ve noticed that ever since I started serving her Bella dog food that she actually eats more because she loves the taste.
Kerman, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my little Chihuahuas favorite food. She started eating this four months ago and she won’t eat her old small dog foods anymore. She scarfs down this food like she never did before. I’m happy that she’s eating healthy food.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Malti-Poo loves this in all flavors. Smells appealing and stays fresh. The croquettes are super small so makes it great for tea cup breeds. Not all stores carry this product and the ones that do, don’t carry all flavors.
My Pomeranian loves the mixture of soft and chewy textures. She is a delicate eater due to an abusive home when she was a pup. But Bell's dog food is perfect for her, as well as healthy.
My pup (chihuahua) oves this dog food. He usually tends to get tired of foods quickly, but this one has stuck. I love how it’s made with real turkey & chicken
Creswell
I finally found a dry dog food that our 2 yorkies love. I merely tried this food for the picture on the front of the bag, since we're yorkie owners.
Brownsville, TX
Tried different types of dry food on my dogs and most of the food will cause them to get a rash. They love this food and they get no rash!
midlothian
Purchased at: PetSmart
Our dog Bella loves Bella dog food not only because it shares her name! She has ate this since she got off of puppy food!
Joplin , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is picky when it comes to dry dog food. I finally discovered that he actually really likes the Bella dry dog food.
Joplin
This food is the only food that agrees with my fur baby great food and great ingredients and a good price for the size

Looking for your answer?