Purina Bella Natural Bites Plus Vitamins and Minerals With Real Chicken & Turkey and Accents of Carrots & Green Beans Adult Dry Dog Food - 12 lb. Bag

BY BELLA

Being with you since her puppy days, you care about your small dog as if she were your baby, and Purina Bella Natural Bites Plus Vitamins and Minerals With Real Chicken & Turkey and Accents of Carrots & Green Beans adult dry dog food gives her the nutrition she needs while providing her with the taste she loves. Each serving of this small breed dog food contains high-quality protein, including chicken and turkey, helping to keep her muscles strong for her active life. The crunchy kibble helps clean her teeth and freshen her breath. The tender, soft shreds are the perfect size for easy chewing. Accents of carrots and green beans add variety to this formula and each bowl you pour keeps her at the dish from first bite to last. Small doses of happiness make life sweet, and each serving of Purina Bella Natural Bites Plus Vitamins and Minerals puts a smile on both of your faces. see more...

Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my little Chihuahuas favorite food. She started eating this four months ago and she won’t eat her old small dog foods anymore. She scarfs down this food like she never did before. I’m happy that she’s eating healthy food.
Jill S.
Mount Vernon, IL
My little house dog really likes her Bella dog food. I like serving it to her because the pieces are so tiny and delicate. She’s a small dog weighing only about 10 pounds so she doesn’t eat much, but I’ve noticed that ever since I started serving her Bella dog food that she actually eats more because she loves the taste.
Savannah M.
My puppy absolutely loves this food she literally scarfs ur down and I love knowing that it’s rlly healthy for her because it has real chicken & turkey and accents of carrots and green beans I will definitely buy this again I highly recommend it! #puppylover
My Pomeranian loves the mixture of soft and chewy textures. She is a delicate eater due to an abusive home when she was a pup. But Bell's dog food is perfect for her, as well as healthy.
Yumiko S.
Draper, UT
my dog really loved it when he was puppy. And this product is not too expensive compared with other brand names. I usually purchase pet foods at grocery store I go. It was cost effective, my pet had no issue eating this so, I was satisfied with the product.
Carmela C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs really love this brand of dry food! I have two dogs (both females) and they both love it. One of my dogs is smaller and she does not have any struggles with this dog food unlike the previous brand of dry food for small dogs. I have first introduced with this dog food when I received the sample from PINCHme.
My dogs absolutely love this dog food! I have one Morkie & one Shorkie (Maltese-Yorkie mix & Shih Tzu-Maltese-Yorkie mix). It was being passed out at my local Meijer as a free sample a few weeks back & once they tried it, they loved it! They ate it up like it was a treat! I definitely recomend it.
Jennifer R.
Temecula, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog likes this brand . The pieces of dehydrated chicken really help her enjoy her meal . Unfortunate my dog is spoiled so she prefers table food, but she will eat this .
Debbie Y.
Creswell
I finally found a dry dog food that our 2 yorkies love. I merely tried this food for the picture on the front of the bag, since we're yorkie owners.
Rubi H.
Tried different types of dry food on my dogs and most of the food will cause them to get a rash. They love this food and they get no rash!

back