BY BELLA

Pour Purina Bella Natural Bites Plus Vitamins and Minerals With Real Chicken & Beef and Accents of Sweet Potatoes & Spinach adult dry dog food in your small dog’s dish, and watch her come dancing to her bowl. Each moment you spend with your precious dog is precious in and of itself, and feeding her is no different. These pampered meals formulated for small dogs include the nutrition she needs with flavors she delights in. Because it's made with multiple sources of protein, this high-quality dry dog food for small adult dogs gives her nutrition for her tiny body with a taste she’ll love. The crunchy bites and tender shreds are a perfect size for her tiny teeth and offer interesting texture to keep her at the bowl. This Purina Bella Natural Bites Plus Vitamins and Minerals dry dog food contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, and helps you feed your small dog wholesome goodness she deserves. see more...

• I have a 1+year old maltese currently eating Purina Bella...1 Answers
Diana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is one of the best dog foods ever. Its great to feed my dog. Its very great for them since they get rashes like they usually do with other foods. No biting or scratching with Bella food. My dog is a very picky eater and she eats it by itself. I usually mix dry food with wet. But with Bella I don't have to do that anymore. She dives right in. Always tries to be first to eat. Thanks for making Bella Dog food. I also love your wet food and so does my dog.
Taylor R.
Denver
Very easy on my pups stomach, she absolutely loves Bella dog food. I have a 7lb chihuahua and nothing else has seemed to be as easy on her stomach as this, 10/10 would recommend to all my dog lovers with small pups.
Jennifer P.
Columbia Fls, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I tried a sample of Bella Natural BItes for my beagle.  He ate it enthusiastically, but I will admit he is not a picky eater.  I have become a lot more aware of what is in my dogs' food in the past year because I have a larger dog that develops rashes when he is fed cheaper food with artifical dyes and filler ingredients.  Because of this I was a little disappointed by the lengthy ingredient list of this dog food.  There is still a lot of by product and filler, (i.e. corn gluten meal, soybean meal, wheat) that is not necessarily good for dogs.  That being said it is free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives so I would consider it better than some products out there.  I would say it's a better choice, and a good one when you are on a budget.  We can't all afford the top of the line, specialty, all natural dog foods that are on the market.
Jamie L.
Carlisle, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have a Pomeranian. He literally is a fussy eater. He will chew up anything he wants that's laying around the house but hes picky about his food. Go figure lol. I decided to try Purina Bella Natural Bites for small dogs to see how he would do. Purina is always a trusted brand for me so I thought why not. He actually does eat it which was surprising but also made me happy because who wants their fur minion to starve. The product label says it has real chicken and beef with accents of sweet potatoes and spinach. Upon looking at the ingredient label I noticed the number one ingredient is chicken but then the second is whole grain corn. So its not entirely healthy but healthier than most dog foods. Hes happy and hes eating so I'll continue this food for now.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a 7lb Maltese dog who is mildly picky and he really likes this food. He absolutely LOVES the chewy pieces and goes crazy for them. He actually picks all of that out first and leaves the crunchy pieces for last, though. He does like and eats them without any coaxing or issue but it's obvious that it's not as tasty to him as the chewy pieces.

Also, he is a senior dog and doesn't have great teeth so it's often hard to find food that is easy for him to chew. He has no problems chewing this; the pieces are nice and small and not too hard. The bag is a great size and has already lasted 6 weeks. There's still half the bag left, so it's a great buy (in my case).
Ariela B.
Punta gorda
My dog loves that there's a lot in the bag it's cheap you can find it almost anywhere and it seems decently healthy
Jenny B.
Alexandria, LA
My dog loves this food. She eats the soft pieces first and then eats the crunchy pieces.
Paola C.
Garrochales
It's the first time I give this dog my food but she loves it. It has a smell of real food besides that has pieces of real beef. she ate it and loved it so a good meal for all small size pets.
Mona R.
I have a 1+year old maltese currently eating Purina Bella Natural Bites Plus Vitamins and Minerals With Real Chicken & Beef and Accents of Sweet Potatoes & Spinach Adult Dry Dog Food – 3 lb. Bag - does anyone recommend a better alternative ? Or is this okay?