BY BELLA

• reading about all the recalls on dog food, I am scared to...2 Answers
Ashley C.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both dogs love it. I love that I can feed it to my big dog as well. Awesome value and love the different textures and pieces.
Diana N.
Santa Rosa
My dog loves this! When I feed my dog other brands he never eats it (he’s s picky eater) but my dog loves this brand
Samantha A.
Kingsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby girl loves this food she will pick out the chicken first then the other food she loves it <3 best food ever
Alexa D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little dog loves it. She wasn't eating and tried this food and finally got her to eat. Big bag lasts forever
Christina H.
Fort Campbell, KY
My small yorkie has been eating this dog food for over a year and he loves it. I bought this food from walmart.
Alyssa Y.
Purina is honestly so bad.. I cant even give my dog purina treats without her getting sick since we switched to a raw diet.
Laura M.
Newtownabbey
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Don’t like this brand, the pets don’t like it either, it’s an ok price. Wouldn’t recommend
is the soy, wheat, and corn bad for a dog, i heard it is, and for the meat product, is it meat or what ever else is left such as the feet, beak etc from the chicken???
reading about all the recalls on dog food, I am scared to feed my dog anything, is this dog food safe for my dog?