BY BELLA

• reading about all the recalls on dog food, I am scared to...2 Answers
Brandie H.
Marshall, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
i got a sample of this from pinchme for my 2 chihuahuas to try they loved it could not eat it fast enough since then its the only food we buy for them as it is formulated for small breeds which is great and a healthier food and also tasty i recommend it to everyone
Natalie K.
New Port Richey, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Pomeranian has been really enjoying this food lately. It is not my preferred formula, so I usually mix this with a healthier dry food (such as Science Diet). Overall, I am okay with mixing it with another food if my dog enjoys it.
Kizzi C.
Warner Robins , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased this once just recently for my littlest older dog & she seems to really like it. The food is very light & very easy for her to chew, considering she's missing some teeth! I would definitely recommend to other doggy lovers!
Cynthia C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I received wet and dry food samples of this product. I tried the dry food first and my dogs (2 small Poms) devoured it immediately, they loved it! They had no digestive issues.
A few days later, I tried the wet food. I knew my dogs would love it since it was a wet pâté and they gobbled it right up, but as I predicted, one of them had diarrhea a short time later due to the change in diet.
I've since switched the dogs over to Bella dry and they really like it. The only problem is, when I fill their bowl, they immediately go fish out all the meaty shred pieces, leaving all the dry kibble on the floor (brats!!), so I only give them a cup at a time.
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Dog bella ia such a picky eater. My aunt told me to purchase this food and my yorkie bella loveeees it. I highly recommend your try it for your dog The ingredients are good for your dog great price and your dog will beg for more and more. Try it and thank me later
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs are very picky eaters and they devoured this food! Its not as bad as most of the dog foods on the market and is made specifically for small dogs digestive and immune systems. It had tender pieces of meat mixed in with the food and the quality seemed to be better then most dog foods.
Cheryl W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Disney loves @BellaDogFood both wet and dry! It smells good, has a great texture and is just the right portion for small dogs! It has high antioxidants,protein and other nutrients that are just right for little furbabies!
Brittany M.
Hot Springs
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a very picky 16 year old pug and she loves this food. The price is very very reasonable especially since every bag has a coupon in it.
Pamela B.
East Ridge, TN
Sasha loves this food. She goes crazy for it and eats it up quicker than other brands! The smaller bite size food pieces are perfect!
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Started buying this food a month ago and my puppy loves it and will eat it right up.i recommend this to anyone that has a puppy
is the soy, wheat, and corn bad for a dog, i heard it is, and for the meat product, is it meat or what ever else is left such as the feet, beak etc from the chicken???
reading about all the recalls on dog food, I am scared to feed my dog anything, is this dog food safe for my dog?