BY BELLA

• reading about all the recalls on dog food, I am scared to...2 Answers
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
As much as my dogs love this food, I will NEVER buy it again. It must taste great or it’s the tenderness of the pieces that make them fall in love. Although they all loved it, it just wasn’t good for their health. I had my American Eskimo on this for a while, and I started seeing her lose tremendous amounts of fur (yes, their breed in general sheds a lot... but it was just insane). It isn’t natural for a dog to become bald in spots. After a trip to the vet for an allergy pill, flea pill, and reasoning— I just decided to change her feed completely. After two months on a grain free feed her fur came back fluffier than ever and the shedding came to a halt (other than an everyday lose hair).
mollie c.
i have 2 small dogs, an italian greyhound and a little teacup chihuahua who’s really old and they can’t really eat hard food so we went to the store and found this, my italian greyhound does like the soft bits in it but she won’t really eat the hard regular ones
Jerrica m.
Tucson

Purina Bella Dry Dog Food Family Group Shot
My little dog chewy love this food is his favorite the only dog food he will only eat I love this dog food it makes him like a puppy I like the price for this dog food I would recommend this food to dog owners and he is 9 years old
Alexus H.
Erie, PA
My little Patterdale Terrier is very picky when it comes to her food. The first time we bought this,(turkey and chicken) she ate all of it in one sitting. Absolutely loved it. We bought the big bag and it lasted us almost 2 months rather than buying the small bag that we go through in 2 weeks. I definitely recommend it to other dog owners that have picky pups.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently found this line of food and decided to change my usual choice of food for my Yorkie and gave it a try... For starters my girl ate it right away (which is unusual for her, she tends to be a little more picky than that), the size is really good for her to chew easily, regulates the amount and the consistency of her evacuations (which I needed).
Dollie W.
Lineville, AL
My yorkie eats this every day , she has a skin allergy and does very well we have tried the more expensive up brands but for our chole she loves this so I recommend this for dogs with allergy’s
Sophia M.
Barstow
I switched over to this brand for my small dog just to try something new. She absolutely loves it!! I also love that it’s not very expensive. I recommend this brand to all my friends with small dogs.
Megan M.
The ingredients in this are not dog friendly. If you wouldn’t eat it you shouldn’t feed it to your pets. They can’t digest the synthetic materials and can quickly and easily fall very ill just like you would if you ate this food.
CJ J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little Yorkie absolutely loved this dog food. I was reluctant to feed it to him, since I do not care for some of the ingredients on the list; if the dog food was a little healthier/ formulated a little better, this would've gotten 5 stars easily. The mix of tender and crunchy pieces definitely was a nice touch and allowed my pup to have a bit of variety in his meal. He was interested in the food and started eating it right away. But, I know it wasn't as healthy as it COULD'VE/ should've been. This is a good supplemental food, though.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I received this food complimentary for testing purposes from Bzzagent and gave it to my sister's 15 pound beagle. She absolutely loved it. Sometimes Peaches has issues chewing food because she's got such a small mouth, but she had absolutely no trouble chewing this food. And the ingredients are not that bad, either. Overall, it was a good food for her. Personally, I won't be purchasing it again because my dog weighs 70 pounds and is a little bit large for a food like this, but at some point, my sister may end up buying it for Peaches.
is the soy, wheat, and corn bad for a dog, i heard it is, and for the meat product, is it meat or what ever else is left such as the feet, beak etc from the chicken???
reading about all the recalls on dog food, I am scared to feed my dog anything, is this dog food safe for my dog?