BY BELLA

• is the soy, wheat, and corn bad for a dog, i heard it is,...3 Answers
  • reading about all the recalls on dog food, I am scared to...2 Answers
mollie c.
i have 2 small dogs, an italian greyhound and a little teacup chihuahua who’s really old and they can’t really eat hard food so we went to the store and found this, my italian greyhound does like the soft bits in it but she won’t really eat the hard regular ones
Sophia M.
Barstow
I switched over to this brand for my small dog just to try something new. She absolutely loves it!! I also love that it’s not very expensive. I recommend this brand to all my friends with small dogs.
Alexus H.
Erie, PA
My little Patterdale Terrier is very picky when it comes to her food. The first time we bought this,(turkey and chicken) she ate all of it in one sitting. Absolutely loved it. We bought the big bag and it lasted us almost 2 months rather than buying the small bag that we go through in 2 weeks. I definitely recommend it to other dog owners that have picky pups.
Dollie W.
Lineville, AL
My yorkie eats this every day , she has a skin allergy and does very well we have tried the more expensive up brands but for our chole she loves this so I recommend this for dogs with allergy’s
Megan M.
The ingredients in this are not dog friendly. If you wouldn’t eat it you shouldn’t feed it to your pets. They can’t digest the synthetic materials and can quickly and easily fall very ill just like you would if you ate this food.
CJ J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little Yorkie absolutely loved this dog food. I was reluctant to feed it to him, since I do not care for some of the ingredients on the list; if the dog food was a little healthier/ formulated a little better, this would've gotten 5 stars easily. The mix of tender and crunchy pieces definitely was a nice touch and allowed my pup to have a bit of variety in his meal. He was interested in the food and started eating it right away. But, I know it wasn't as healthy as it COULD'VE/ should've been. This is a good supplemental food, though.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I received this food complimentary for testing purposes from Bzzagent and gave it to my sister's 15 pound beagle. She absolutely loved it. Sometimes Peaches has issues chewing food because she's got such a small mouth, but she had absolutely no trouble chewing this food. And the ingredients are not that bad, either. Overall, it was a good food for her. Personally, I won't be purchasing it again because my dog weighs 70 pounds and is a little bit large for a food like this, but at some point, my sister may end up buying it for Peaches.
Shea L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I gave this 3 stars only because Sadie absolutely loved it. I didn't mind feeding it to her as a treat but this kibble has wheat, soy and corn which I'm not crazy about. I like that it has tender shreds of meat. If it didn't have wheat and soy I might have liked it for her better.
Darlyn W.
Claremore
I am in love with this dog food and the price. I have a Yorkie mix and he is by no means a picky eater. but he does have a sensitive tummy. We gave this food a try because of all the nutrition in it.  We tried the dry and wet food and he, of course, loved it. but so did his tummy. We haven't had any problems. I have already suggested it to my mom for her picky papion :)
Heather C.
Winfield , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Since I love the wet food I was really excited for my dogs to try the dry version. Sadly after buying it I realized the very first ingredient is chicken by product meal. Both my dogs have skin issues and have to have dog food without the added stuff. Hopefully they'll make a version I can feed my dogs
is the soy, wheat, and corn bad for a dog, i heard it is, and for the meat product, is it meat or what ever else is left such as the feet, beak etc from the chicken???
reading about all the recalls on dog food, I am scared to feed my dog anything, is this dog food safe for my dog?