Purina Beggin Thick-Cut Hickory Smoked Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by Sadia C.Purina Beggin Thick-Cut Hickory Smoked Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by LoLo M.

BY PURINA #96 in Dog Food

• Where can I find these? I think my dogs would love them. 3 Answers
  • I've had the regular one for the dogs, but not these. Are they ha...4 Answers
  • I have a 2 month minpin and i have been trying to explore differe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
My dog enjoys these treats when she gets them. She usually sniffs them out before she grabs it, which she doesn't do for her other treats. Safe to assume she likes them since she it up pretty fast. Only issue I have is, there aren't many in the bag. If I'm going to be buying her treats, something I give to her once a day, I'd want more in the bag than just ten pieces. But I guess you get so few because the treats are actually pretty big.
Victoria V.
Tucson, AZ
I wouldn't give these treats to dogs. My dog has terrible allergies and these don't work even though he enjoys it a lot. If you're worried about the quality of the treats don't get these. But if you're looking for something cheap then these will work.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I can't keep these treats around long because our dogs love them! There's a reason they're called begging strips cause your dogs are going to keep beggingg for more. The thing I love most about them is they don't stink like most dog food and treats.
Cristy L.
THE WORST TREATS A DOG CAN HAVE! IT HAS AWFUL INGREDIENTS AND MY VET TOLD ME THIS CAUSES PANCREATIC PROBLEMS AND SOMETIMES IRREVERSIBLE! DO YOUR PET A FAVOR AND DONT BUY THIS! INSTEAD GIVE KALE OR BROCCOLI IN SMALL AMOUNTS
Lisa S.
West Monroe , LA
My doggie loves these Purina Beggin Tick Cut Hickory Smoked Flabor dog treats. They meet my expectations and my dog seems to love them. I purchased them at Walmart. They were very affordable and I would purchase again.
kamryn h.
My dog goes crazy over these treats its the cutest thing i get them from walmart and they are very affordable. I will definitely buy them regularly and also I would for sure recommend them to friends and family
Angelica S.
My dogs love these they hear me open the bag and they come running to the kitchen. Need help with a hyper dog let him smell these and he'll listen to any command. The bacon meaty smell is really strong too.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
My doggies enjoy this treat. Is a good price and value is great. The have a good texture. You can buy them at Walmart or Target. I think pretty much any major store. I would keep buying this for my dogs.
Christina L.
Garland, TX
The little ones can't get enough of these. With a crumple of the bag, they come running down the hallway waiting for a bite. But too much is not a good thing for them.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
My pup loves anything bacon, and these are no exception. Since he loved these so much, they were only given when he did good. He could eat the whole bag if we let him!
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert
I have a 2 month minpin and i have been trying to explore different treat for my pup. Is this one a great to start them with?
Geneva A.
I've had the regular one for the dogs, but not these. Are they hard? I don't want to hurt our babies' teeth.
Caitlyn T.
Rembert, SC
Where can I find these? I think my dogs would love them.