Purina Beggin Thick-Cut Hickory Smoked Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by Brianna L.Purina Beggin Thick-Cut Hickory Smoked Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by LoLo M.Purina Beggin Thick-Cut Hickory Smoked Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by Sadia C.

BY PURINA #40 in Dog Treats

• Where can I find these? I think my dogs would love them. 3 Answers
  • I've had the regular one for the dogs, but not these. Are...4 Answers
  • I have a 2 month minpin and i have been trying to explore...5 Answers
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'd never tried this brand of  before, but these are a big hit in my neighborhood. I love dogs and am always packing treats. I started taking in a dog or two so their parents could go on vacation or to a medical appointment and all my Doggies really enjoy this particular treat. Small enough for smaller dogs, and I've even crumbled them (easily) for my toothless little friends.
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dogs can't get enough of these! I swear they recognize the bag when I unload the groceries. The smell isn't terrible, you definitely get the bacon idea, not to messy, as they don't touch the floor because the dogs eat them so fast.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these treats! They go crazy every time they hear the bag rattle! They have a strong smell but the dogs dont mind that at all! Iwhs there were more treats in one bag!
Kala M.
Roy, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love these! W have to hide the bag in order to keep them away from breaking it open on their own. As soon as break them out you can instantly see it he drool. They definitely are a fan.
Amanda O.
Hanahan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What do you expect my rating to be?! of course beggin' strips deserve a 5 star rating.. even my friend likes to eat them haha. But really, it's always been one of my dogs favorite treats.
Brianna L.
Gray, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog is crazy over these! She can literally sniff them out anywhere! I have trained her just on these! She will sit, shake, lay down, ANYTHING for these treats! And they’re a great brand, one that I truly trust! And I love the smell of them!
Chelsea L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love these. They do not cost too much money and for how many strips you get it is decent. I have continued to buy these for my dogs and I have had no problems with them getting tired of the taste or smell. I would definitely recommend these for the great lovers!
Jessica G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can usually find these treats at most stores & they are affordable. You get a decent amount in the bag. My dog loves these treat & she hasn't gotten sick from them
Tiffany C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these! he starts drooling once i even go near the bag. I feel like he loves getting anything bacon related!! I think this is a good value especially when they are on sale, or if you have any coupons for them. I would recommend breaking these in half if you want to save more for later! I'm sure you doggy won't know :P
Holly B.
My dogs of course "beg" for Beggin strips! They really love the smell and taste of these. I like that I can easily rip them in half instead of giving them a large strip. It is great that these come in value packs to. I feel like I get more out of my money and the dogs are happy to have more.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a 2 month minpin and i have been trying to explore different treat for my pup. Is this one a great to start them with?
Geneva A.
I've had the regular one for the dogs, but not these. Are they hard? I don't want to hurt our babies' teeth.
Caitlyn T.
Rembert, SC
Where can I find these? I think my dogs would love them.