Purina Beggin Thick-Cut Hickory Smoked Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by LoLo M.Purina Beggin Thick-Cut Hickory Smoked Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by Sadia C.

BY PURINA

• Where can I find these? I think my dogs would love them. 3 Answers
  • I've had the regular one for the dogs, but not these. Are they ha...4 Answers
  • I have a 2 month minpin and i have been trying to explore differe...5 Answers
Chelsea L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love these. They do not cost too much money and for how many strips you get it is decent. I have continued to buy these for my dogs and I have had no problems with them getting tired of the taste or smell. I would definitely recommend these for the great lovers!
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Dog Thunder loves his Bacon Strips is a must have at home, I will say it has a great value because for the price you get a great amount, my dog enjoys them every time! I will recommend this treats to every Dog owner your dog will love them.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
My dogs love these treats! They go crazy every time they hear the bag rattle! They have a strong smell but the dogs dont mind that at all! Iwhs there were more treats in one bag!
Jessica G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can usually find these treats at most stores & they are affordable. You get a decent amount in the bag. My dog loves these treat & she hasn't gotten sick from them
Kala G.
Campbellsville
Huge hit with my two dogs! Id say they have great flavor according to the excitment of the dogs! I feel the price is fair. I purchase from tractor supply.
Repeat buyer. Dogs always deserve a speacial treat!
Tiffany C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these! he starts drooling once i even go near the bag. I feel like he loves getting anything bacon related!! I think this is a good value especially when they are on sale, or if you have any coupons for them. I would recommend breaking these in half if you want to save more for later! I'm sure you doggy won't know :P
Holly B.
My dogs of course "beg" for Beggin strips! They really love the smell and taste of these. I like that I can easily rip them in half instead of giving them a large strip. It is great that these come in value packs to. I feel like I get more out of my money and the dogs are happy to have more.
Esteban M.
Miami
These snacks are so good my dog literally begs and crys when he see this bag of treats I break one bacon strip in half and it equals to 2 normal size bacon strips that tells you one strip is big . has a smell of BBQ smoke flavored blend in with dry dog food making it an awesome all time favorite treat for you dog this treat definitely makes my dog tail waggle
Ally A.
I'll begin by saying, I posted a review on the "Zuke's Natural's" products, which is what I use now, and what I prefer... My family and I started buying Beggin' Strips products years ago for our dogs- five now, between my parents and I- and I will admit, they certainly did like them. As I began to do my research though, I really started to despise these things. Every morning, in addition to my fur babies regular food they'd have throughout the day, I'd pull out a Beggin' Strip from the giant cookie jar of "snackies" I kept for them, as their breakfast, and I was always put off by the rubbery, plastic feel and smell that these things had. You could just TELL by looking at them that they were SO unhealthy. Almost like how you can feel a potato chip, in the human world, and just KNOW that they are NOT good for you. I started switching them to more organic products, without all the unnecessary additives, and, needless to say, my babies do have a significant amount of more energy throughout the day, starting with these other products. Also, I will note, as for the brand- I found it ridiculous this year when they came out with the "Beggin' Strips 'Poppers'".. Whoever the person was that came up with that advertising needs to be fired. To ask consumers to pay more for a product that does something you can do (and better), with your HAND... by simply THROWING your dogs snack, is so ridiculous. Not to mention, it hardly "popped" when you placed the bite sized snack on the "popping" part of the container. They should have spent that extra "advertising" money on coming up with a better recipe. My advice: Don't feed your precious babies this junk. It's like feeding your kids lunchables. More popular doesn't always equal healtheir.
Nicole A.
Justin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love giving my poop faces, a little treat every once in awhile and they just simply love bacon.... it's the perfect size for my runts ( smaller breeds).... just need to work on packaging because I never seem to fully close the bag, and they get a little hard and I have a older gentleman and he can really handle that!
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a 2 month minpin and i have been trying to explore different treat for my pup. Is this one a great to start them with?
Geneva A.
I've had the regular one for the dogs, but not these. Are they hard? I don't want to hurt our babies' teeth.
Caitlyn T.
Rembert, SC
Where can I find these? I think my dogs would love them.