BY PURINA

• I have a 2 month minpin and i have been trying to explore...5 Answers
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dogs can't get enough of these! I swear they recognize the bag when I unload the groceries. The smell isn't terrible, you definitely get the bacon idea, not to messy, as they don't touch the floor because the dogs eat them so fast.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'd never tried this brand of  before, but these are a big hit in my neighborhood. I love dogs and am always packing treats. I started taking in a dog or two so their parents could go on vacation or to a medical appointment and all my Doggies really enjoy this particular treat. Small enough for smaller dogs, and I've even crumbled them (easily) for my toothless little friends.
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog is crazy over these! She can literally sniff them out anywhere! I have trained her just on these! She will sit, shake, lay down, ANYTHING for these treats! And they’re a great brand, one that I truly trust! And I love the smell of them!
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves these bacon strips! Sometimes I break them into four pieces and play a game with her. They are easy to tear. They are soft. I love that the bag is resealable. I highly recommend trying to give this to ur dog. My dog goes crazy over them. You can find them almost everywhere.
Chelsea L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love these. They do not cost too much money and for how many strips you get it is decent. I have continued to buy these for my dogs and I have had no problems with them getting tired of the taste or smell. I would definitely recommend these for the great lovers!
Riley and Skylar H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs LOVE these. Sometimes we have issues getting them to go into their crates, but once we pull out these treats, they will do practically anything. We do find that if they have to many of these they sometimes will get sick, so it's best to use them in moderation.
janet l.
Signal Hill
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog loves these treats and they definitely don’t cost that much. Good value for the price and they never seem to upset my dog’s stomach. I have an Akita and he’s a fairly large-breed dog. Would buy again.
Ale C.
Hammond
My dogs (Bully and Yorkie Poo) are obsessed with these treats!
I can buy them other kinda to mix it up, they will take one and wont eat them again but they can eat these a day long if I let themZ
Amanda O.
Hanahan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What do you expect my rating to be?! of course beggin' strips deserve a 5 star rating.. even my friend likes to eat them haha. But really, it's always been one of my dogs favorite treats.
Jessica G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can usually find these treats at most stores & they are affordable. You get a decent amount in the bag. My dog loves these treat & she hasn't gotten sick from them
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a 2 month minpin and i have been trying to explore different treat for my pup. Is this one a great to start them with?
Geneva A.
I've had the regular one for the dogs, but not these. Are they hard? I don't want to hurt our babies' teeth.
Caitlyn T.
Rembert, SC
Where can I find these? I think my dogs would love them.
Ellie⭐️ H.
Chino, CA
I’ve been wanting to buy this for my Labrador but I don’t want him to eat something not very healthy. Is it healthy ?