Purina Beggin' Strips Dog Training Treats, Bacon & Cheese Flavors, 48 oz Pouch

Purina Beggin' Strips Dog Training Treats, Bacon & Cheese Flavors, 48 oz. Pouch

Real meat is the #1 ingredientMeaty taste and cheesy flavor for an irresistible treatMade with real baconThe original strip that started it all, plus the yummy flavor of cheeseSoft texture is easy to chew

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Beggin' Strips Dog Training Treats, Bacon & Cheese Flavors, 48 oz. Pouch!
How would you rate this product?
Picayune, MS
Purina Beggin' Strips Dog Training Treats, Bacon & Cheese Flavors, 48 oz. Pouch uploaded by Jessica R.
My dogs love these treats. They are so spoiled and always think they should get more. They have not had any stomach issues and the treats are easy for them to chew. I will be sticking to these treats for my three crazy lovable fur babies.

Looking for your answer?