Purina Beggin Strips Brand Dog Snack Applewood Smoked uploaded by Virginia J.

BY PURINA

Purina® Applewood Smoked Flavor Beggin' Strips® Brand Dog Snack.
Quick zip for freshness™.
Limited time!
Made with real bacon!
Call me Johnny Baconseed! see more...

• "My pit bull goes crazy for these beggin strips." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend!" in 1 review
  • "And looks forward to them daily for her treat." in 1 review
Tandi C.
Monroe, LA
This is the only treat my 4 year old beagle mix, Blue, will eat. His favorite is the Original Bacon. It looks exactly like bacon strips, curls and all! He cannot tolerate many types of foods due to stomach upset, so we were so thankful to find these. He will mind or perform a trick, and give "puppy eyes" to get an extra treat! It is very cute to see. Purina also has coupons from time to time.
Hannah S.
KLAMATH FALLS, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Beggin' Strips are my pup's fave! We always have a bag or container for special treats and road trips. The applewood flavor actually smells pretty good, not as gross as some other treats.
Robin G.
Lancaster
My dog likes them. She rumages through the shopping bags until she finds them. I wish the ingredients were better, food color, but being on a budget they they are good.
Melissa L.
My dog goes crazy for these treats! He is a fat little dude and he knows that after he goes out he gets a treat. He stands by the drawer and waita for his Beggin Strip Little after his walk.
Virginia J.
My 11week old puppy loves these! Since we bought these the second she hears a bag she runs this way! We purchased this from Walmart. Definitely will buy these again! I would highly recommend these for good behavior!
Savanna M.
Troy, MO
This is a wonderful product for the price! Our dog prefers these treats over others, and I love the new zipper design. It keeps them fresh as opposed to the normal push to seal bags.
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pit bull goes crazy for these begging strips. He will do any trick you ask him to do. He loves these things. Even after he gets a treat he will sit and stare at the bag.
MaKayla L.
My dog love these treats! They don't make her breath stink like some treats. She wants one every time she comes in from outside! I highly recommend!
Jenave P.
My dog absolutely loves these treats, and gets excited everytime for one. Would recommend to people who are trying to train there dogs to commands.
Jordan  D.
My chocolate lab loves these treats if he was allowed to he would eat the whole bag in minutes. I defiantly choose these over any other treat.
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
I have considered buying this brand. Has anyone had negative thoughts on it and how it affected their little guy?