BY PURINA #14 in Dog Treats

Beggin' strips bacon flavor bacon dog snacks - 40 oz

Alexis R.
Gainesville , VA
My pup absolutely loves these treats, he always gets so jealous when were eating bacon and he can't have any, so we got him these to try and he no longer cares about our bacon he just wants his own!! i would 100% recommend these to another pup parent and will continue to get these
Rebecca K.
My pup absolutely LOVES this product.  I swear she can smell them from the second I unpack  the groceries.  They are made to look like bacon which I think is cute.  Honestly, to me they smell gross but obviously to her they smell delicious.  I would definitely recommend!
abigail r.
my dog loves this treat i can get him to behave really well and i  have even been getting a little bit of tricks out of these treats like sit down turn in circles and the absolutely loves this perfect treat i would buy it again it is totally worth it and its amazing
Ashlee W.
I gave this three stars because every time either of my dogs eat these they tend to either get sick or have diarrhea, but I know my boyfriends dogs love them and they don't bother them at all. They are fairly reasonably priced and available at most Walmart's or grocery stores.
Mercedes T.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 3 dogs love these! We use them as training treats, they are soft so the 10 week puppy can eat them as easily as my 5 year old rottie! They are easy to tear so they are fed in small portions! Super cheap $2.50 at most stores!
Lexi L.
My dog loves these. They are his favorite treats. The smell of the treat is okay not that much of a stench. When eating bacon your dog could be eating bacon as well. I personally get mine from Petco and Walmart. I would definitely buy theses again.
Brittany J.
Our dogs love these! They work really well when wanting to give a treat and the keep for a reasonable amount of time. My only complaint is they they aren’t as healthy as other dog treats could be, but we like to keep them around when we’re in a pinch.
Cheyenne B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All I have to do is go into my pantry and my dog comes BOLTING towards me and is sooo excited to get his bacon treat! It is his favorite thing in the world so thank you Purina for making my fur baby so happy with your delicious treats. :)
Juliette S.
Schuylkill Haven
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of his favourite treats! We recently found a larger-than-usual bag for a great price and he was unbelievably excited to see it. Nothing makes him happier than being tossed a piece of "bacon!"
Miriam M.
Downey, CA
My dogs love these treats. Their tails wag and they start doing the dog hops. They always know the sound the bag makes when opened, don’t ask how. Just know that two wiener dogs love these. Would recommend to any pet owner!
Karely R.
How many should you give your dog a day? Is there a limit?
angela o.
Milton , MA
Do your dog love these
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
How badly do these make your dog's breath smell?
Shannon S.
Does your dog love these?
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY
Are they unhealthy for dogs ?