BY PURINA

Beggin' strips bacon flavor bacon dog snacks - 40 oz

Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
My dog Scrappy loves begging bacon strips. They look like real strips of bacon. He gets all excited when I ask him if he wants a treat. He takes his time chewing the Beggin Strips up like they're chewy although the feel hard when you pull one out of the bag it looks like dried bacon. I know he enjoys them because he lays by the cabinet I have them in! There's no getting away with missing his treat time!! They're around $7.00 for this size bag I'm sorry I don't have exact price but definitely not expensive!! I recommend you try these for your little buddy because my buddy enjoys them a little too much!
Danielle A.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog can't get enough of these Beggin Strips. When we buy them they know it right when we walk in the door. they are instantly jumping on us beggingg for a begging treat. we open it and they get more and more excited. after we give them one they run off to different spots to gobble them down and come back for more.
The ad is right that they are begging for begging strips!
Jc M.
Rockford, IL
My dogs love it, the go crazy for them. They just hear the bag rustle and they come running. I got them at my local petco. I didn't know if they would like them at first because one of my dogs is very picky but she loves them as well. I would definitely be buying these again.
Meggan W.
Tulsa
Pet Lover Expert
My puppies love these treats. Normally they prefer crunchy treats. I guess they taste pretty good to them. These treats are reasonably priced and can be purchased at any local grocery store.
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these treats. They are perfect for training bc they are smelly and that’s what trainers recommend. My only concern is all of the bad publicity surrounding the ingredients of these treats. I don’t want to give my dog something that’s going to hurt him. I will not buy again until I have more clarification on the ingredients.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Pet Lover Expert
This product is a very inexpensive treat for your pup. You can purchase this from Walmart or even your local pet store. My puppy is a pitsky and she's a medium size dog right now being she's a puppy. She loves little treats like these. These would work if you were training your dog perhaps. I recommend.
shelby n.
My dogs are very picky when it comes to any type of food or treats. We've even tried giving them the freshly made ones from pet stores, but they wont take them. The minute we take the beggin strip bag out they go nuts! We don't buy any other treats for them because its a waste of money
Madi S.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert
these treats aren't very healthy at all,,,, thats why i'm giving it only one star. i used to buy these for my 2 small mutts but i don't anymore because of how bad the ingredients are! but when i did buy them, they obviously loved the treats because these are basically junk food for dogs
Brogan A.
Toluca lake , CA
My dogs go crazy for these. They absolutely love them and they are good for training treats because they are so excited about them so they really focus when you have one of these in your hand. Im not sure how good the quality is for the dogs but they really enjoy them
alyssa b.
california
My dogs love Beggin' Strips so much. They all dance whenever they hear the bag. My dogs don't really care for other treats as much as they do the beggin' strips. I get the 40 oz. for about $15 which is pretty good considering I have 3 dogs, and it lasts me a while.
Karely R.
How many should you give your dog a day? Is there a limit?
angela o.
Milton , MA
Do your dog love these
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
How badly do these make your dog's breath smell?
Shannon S.
Does your dog love these?
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY
Are they unhealthy for dogs ?