BY PURINA #11 in Dog Treats

• Anyone's dog ever refuse this treat? All my dogs love it but one ...5 Answers
  • I feel ALL dogs love this, is this actually healthy for them though?2 Answers
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
These dog treats were the only thing that would bring my dog back when he got loose from his area. We had 3.2 acres of land (forest) so when that dog got loose it wasn't fun to go and find him. He loved his treats. This was the only way to get him to come home. My mom never thought it would work. I think that amazed her that it would work. I even amazed myself that day when I came up with the idea of shaking the bag. Five to ten minutes later, my little (not very little at all for a mixed beagle) came up. I would recommend them!
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Like I said, in the Purina Beggin' Strips Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Snacks review. They love these things. My dogs are practically making me write these reviews for them. If they could talk they’d say, “Mom write about these, or busy bones.” I highly recommend for your dogs.
Dannelle H.
Bowersville, GA
I'm so glad that I found these for my pup because she has never liked any treats the way enjoys these. I usually have to give her two at a time because one just isn't enough for her. She will sit shake with both paws and roll over for one of these.
Iris P.
Tampa, FL
Of course my dogs love these, I have a pit mix and a jack Russell mix and I trained both at home. These bacino strips helped me a lot I think, now they know sit, lay, paw, jump, belly and we're working on some more! The only reason why I don't give them 5 star is that in some flavor they smell a bit weird almost like chemical.
Yessenia S.
Villa Park, IL
These strips really do work wonders like in the commercial. My dog loves these, I feed him two snacks a day and he’s content. They don’t take up much space in you cabinets or pantry closet. The only thing I do mind about these is the smell it’s a little strong but i will continue buying for my dog, Coco.
Rebecca K.
My pup absolutely LOVES this product.  I swear she can smell them from the second I unpack  the groceries.  They are made to look like bacon which I think is cute.  Honestly, to me they smell gross but obviously to her they smell delicious.  I would definitely recommend!
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves these bacon favored treats! I was able to get him trained by using these as a good treat and it worked well. I bought these at Walmart in the pet section and it has been one of the best decisions ever! They are the perfect size for your furry friend and they enjoy the flavor.
abigail r.
clinton
my dog loves this treat i can get him to behave really well and i  have even been getting a little bit of tricks out of these treats like sit down turn in circles and the absolutely loves this perfect treat i would buy it again it is totally worth it and its amazing
Ashlee W.
I gave this three stars because every time either of my dogs eat these they tend to either get sick or have diarrhea, but I know my boyfriends dogs love them and they don't bother them at all. They are fairly reasonably priced and available at most Walmart's or grocery stores.
Kenzee R.
Mesa, AZ
I wouldn’t say I hate these but there are better and more healthy things than these out there. I prefer science diet stuff for my fur babies but these are popular and most dogs seems to love them. In other words not what I would get but not the end of the world either.
Karely R.
How many should you give your dog a day? Is there a limit?
angela o.
Milton , MA
Do your dog love these
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
How badly do these make your dog's breath smell?
Shannon S.
Does your dog love these?
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY
Are they unhealthy for dogs ?