BY PURINA

Beggin' littles bacon flavor dog snacks - 6 oz see more...

Emmalea P.
Glen Daniel, WV
I use these to train Sadie with, and she will hustle through commands to be rewarded with these! I love that these are able to keep her attention during sessions, and that she responds so well to them.
Michelle a.
Middletown, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I try not to feed my pup anything that's not all or mostly natural, and these are definitely not and usually upset my dogs stomach. That being said he still loves the smell and inhales them whenever we are at a friends house who offers them.
Kristie T.
Denton, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy Pitbull mix and adult Chihuahua love Beggin' Littles!! It's the perfect size for them because they are small. It was also a great tester size for my puppy since he has never had one before. Will continue to buy them.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I swear my dogs can smell these thru the bag, the love them. I worry with the consistency being waxy just how good they are for the dogs. We keep these in the house but they are rationed for special treats.
Sarah K.
While my dogs definitely love these treats (they've gotten them several times as gifts from my friends), I am hesitant to give these treats to my pups because of the ingredients / fat.
Alyssa P.
Goodyear, AZ
This is such a bad treat for your fury friends!! Read the ingredients nothing but junk and artificial colors. Although my dogs would eat this I would never feed it to them.
janay m.
Brooklyn, NY
Ive tried these for my pup but shes so picky he doesn't like bacon but ive given them to my grandmas dog and she liked them their okay i guess the smell is so powerful tho
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
I have two little dogs and I am so glad that they make these littles!!! Saves me from having to break up the big ones when I pass treats out to the pups!! They love them!
Taylor G.
Absolutely one of our dog's favorite treats. We love the small size so that we don't get the pouty face when he sees us break a regular sized one in half!
August S.
Scappoose , OR
I love this product I bought it for my puppies and they fell in love with it so I went and bought 10 bags it's not expensive witch I love that.
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
Do little dogs can eat that ? Work for a very little dogs?