BY PURINA

Find Pet Food And Snacks at Target.com! Beggin' Bacon Cheeseburger Pet Treats 25 oz

Buy on Target
Stephanie C.
Oh my gosh! This product gives me terrible memories! I first bought this back in 2015 and I had a golden retriever puppy then and I once left these near his little cage and I left home for a few hours and I came back and came to a stinking house!!!! My dog ate them all and he ended up throwing up and going diahera😭😫😱😭? I guess my dog truly did like it 😰 but I haven't repurchased since! Also I attached a picture of my golden retriever😩💖
AbbyNicolle Q.
Houston , TX
My dog is such a picky eater especially when it comes to treats. I’ve tried so many different brands and these are the only ones he likes to eat ! I bought these at my local HEB and even saw them at Walmart once so I know it isn’t hard to find them, of course ever store is different. Yet I am still surprised to this day that my dog enjoys these treats! I know that I will continue to purchase these till he no longer wants them lol.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
My dogs are absolutely obsessed with these! I think they're a great value for dog treats and I usually buy them at target or my local pet store. I love the fact that you can break them in half so they last longer especially for my little dogs.
April F.
Del City, OK
My labs absolutely loved these Beggin Strip treats. They would get so excited when they heard me grab the bag that they would run up to me, jumping on me and about knock me down to get to them. I always had to teach them to sit and be patient, sometimes it would work and others not so much! The bag says it all 😊
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Both of my dogs go crazy when they hear the bag of this even being moved in the pantry. They truly enjoy this treat, they take their time to eat it. I like the shape and thickness of the beggin bacon strip it because they have to actually chew it and take their time. Other treats are more bite size so they basically swallow them whole.
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
I recently bought these for my dog and he's been loving them. It's a good price for the amount of product that comes in the bag. I have to be honest and say these aren't the mot healthy natural treats, but every now and then he does enjoy eating one.
Ashley M.
My pupper adores these, at first I was a little sceptical about giving them to him seeing how Purina has somewhat of a bad reputation as far as their products being healthy but I figured what the heck I'll get him some. And now I'm glad I did when we get back for runs he's extremely excited because he knows he's gonna get a treat.
Trang D.
My puppy loves this stuff! He keeps Beggin for more. I break them into small pieces since they don't carry small bite size strips. It's great for training and this bag can last me a few months. A bit pricey but it's totally worth it to see my puppy so excited when I open the bag. I highly recommend it and will definitely buy more.
Theresa M.
This is one of the treats I buy for my dog. He does have a weak stomach so I have to be careful with what treats and foods he eats. But this is one of those treats his stomach agrees with. Definitely worth the price. My dog is a very picky eater but he loves this cheeseburger flavored beggin strips
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
My doxies have yet to meet a beggin strip they didn't like. They are inexpensive and easy to find in stores which I like since I have 3 dogs and they all have different tastes. This is one treat they all agree on.
Jordan V.
My dogs love love love these
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Do these have soy & corn in them?
Gabby M.
Los angeles , CA
I really like these snacks for my dogs . I have 3 so I always love getting a bag for each dog just to have enough. I like teaching my dogs some tricks like sitting down or roll over etc. with these treats my dogs listen rite away and I wouldn't stop buying them ! I recommend them !Purina Beggin' Strips Beggin' Strips Bacon Flavor Bacon Dog Snacks