BY PURINA #27 in Dog Food

Find Pet Food And Snacks at Target.com! Beggin' Bacon Cheeseburger Pet Treats 25 oz

Buy on Target*
Skarlett S.
Skarlett S.
I always buy my dog these she loves them and she's such a picky eater when I first bought them I didn't think she would like them but she ran right up to me when I opened the package now she goes crazy when she smells them I got her to do so many tricks with theres. I buy them all the time now
Frankie T.
Frankie T.
Louisville, KY
Please do not give these to your fur babies. I have worked for a veterinarian clinic for 3 years, and have seen these treats are horrible. They can cause intestinal problems and are filled with chemicals. A much safer treat is just a regular milk bone. They will love it and you just as much.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
I know begging' strips is a very popular brand, and my dogs love it nonetheless, but I've heard that Purina does not put any real meat in their bacon begging strips! this is so bad for your dogs, I would recommend a different treat for your favorite pups, a healthier alternative.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
I have a small doggy and she loves these treats so much she gets so happy when she sees me going to get them for her, it did meet my expectations, if my dog is happy I am happy! It's also affordable to my pockets, I am a repeat user so I do buy this for her very often.
M S.
M S.
ALL of our dogs love the Regular Beggin' Strips and the Cheeseburger!
(My chihuahuas, bulldog, collie, lab mix!) it's what I've used to "train" them. (To sit, shake, etc, then they get a "treat"- a Beggin' Strip!)
My dog loves these every time I whip this out he goes crazy and will do just about any tick for one ! It definitely made my expectations it's a very good value and I would definitely buy this for my baby again!
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Forest park, Ga
I purchased these treats for our dogs Bentley and Bailey and they love them, they turn their nose up to most treats we buy them, but not these we purchase them every two weeks sometimes more,.
Daisy E.
Daisy E.
Although I have a tiny dog she loves her begging' strips.. They are easy to chew and she actually sniffs her treats out to select the one she wants and she always seems to pick these..
Chelsea l.
Chelsea l.
Fort Pierce, FL
My dogs both LOVE these!! They will do anything to get them. And the price is not bad for them at all, plus every now and then they go on sale and sometime there's coupons.
Ceyymichelle C.
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
My dog loves these! They're super great that he always loves it when I buy more. Great for travel, daily treats and something for your fur baby to snack on
Jordan V.
Jordan V.
My dogs love love love these
Karen W.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Do these have soy & corn in them?
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Los angeles , CA
I really like these snacks for my dogs . I have 3 so I always love getting a bag for each dog just to have enough. I like teaching my dogs some tricks like sitting down or roll over etc. with these treats my dogs listen rite away and I wouldn't stop buying them ! I recommend them !Purina Beggin' Strips Beggin' Strips Bacon Flavor Bacon Dog Snacks