BY BEGGIN' STRIPS #11 in Dog Food

Bacon & Cheese Flavor Dog Snack Made with real bacon! There s No Time Like Beggin Time!™ Chances are, your dog is sitting at your feet right now, shakin , quakin , just achin for the taste of bacon. Meet the mania with the chewy, smoky, meaty taste of Beggin Strips!® As you share a big, bacony belly laugh with your dog, you ll see that There s No Time Like Beggin Time!™ Guaranteed analysis: Crude protein 15.0% Crude fat 4.0% Crude fiber 3.5% Moisture 24.0%

• Purina Beggin' Strips Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Snacks Who feeds t...7 Answers
  • Do these make anyone's dog sick??81 Answers
  • Are these healthy for your dog?1 Answers
Purina Beggin' Strips Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Snacks
  • "My daughters dogs go crazy just to hear the sound of the bag ... they now these are for a especial occasions or when they do a task well." in 50 reviews
  • "My mother's Dog Max goes crazy for Beggin Strips Dog Snack and the best part is DG has them so there not that much for her " in 44 reviews
  • "We used these as rewards whenever my 2 dogs went potty outside and ever since they've become their favorite treats and my dogs almost force themselves to go outside whenever they can!" in 30 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these, every time i give her a piece she goes and hides under the table with it i guess because she doesn't want anyone to take it." in 27 reviews
  • "I usually buy the big bag at Sams Club and sometimes just get them at walmart..one of my dogs favorite treats she can never get enough." in 23 reviews
Terrible product, I would never even think to feed these to my dog, ever again. Obviously they're designed to look like bacon, and Purina does a pretty decent job at giving us the impression that they're made up mostly of bacon...But they're not. Bacon is closer to the bottom of the ingredient list, and an employee of Purina even made a comment about the product not containing real bacon, with regards to the lawsuit that is being filed against Purina, for this specific product. When commenting on the product, the employee said (I'm paraphrasing here) that it was absurd for people think that these treats had any substantial amount of REAL bacon in them. So, why is it they're advertised with the implication that they are similar to actual bacon?? Ridiculous. Besides that, the product as a whole is not healthy or good for dogs. Contains mostly unhealthy, and risky ingredients (the colors and dyes being the most obvious ones) that should be completely avoided, even in a treat.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
These are the most special treats that my dogs love. The first time I purchased these for my dogs they loved them! Now whenever they see the package, or hear me tear it open, they come running. It's like that commercial on TV where you open the package, and they get a whiff from the other room, and around the corner they come running. They love the bacon flavor.These treats are also great for training you dogs. I just take a piece and break it up into smaller pieces. The Strips are really great incentives for them to do tricks for you. And it works, because they really want those treats. I always give them one before I leave for work. When I come home they are so happy to see me. I know they are even happier when I break out the strips and give each of them one. The price for them is good too. They love the Bacon flavor.
Tony Rose Y.
Tony Rose Y.
Conyers, GA
I absolutely think that this is better than my mac pressed powder natural finish. It has a buildable coverage. I work in a hot environment and constantly have to run around. It covers my pores. And my sweat seeps out ON TOP OF THIS POWDER!!! I absolutely love that it doesn't look like its melting off. Its sweatproof and i absolutely love that. My face looks radiant and I seldom have to retouch my makeup. The only thing I dont like about it is I have to avoid wearing white because it will leave an orange streak on my clothes or other peoples clothes. I hate that i have to avoid hugs. And also that my undereyes look so dry the wrinkles are defined and the corner of my nose has a dry patch so it looks dry and cracked. But other than that its an amazing product.
Ester F.
Ester F.
Capitol Heights, MD
"I'm a total lipstick junkie, and these Mary Kay lipsticks are some of my absolute, all-time favourites. I went to meet with a consultant saying "No more Lipsticks: because I have so many in my collection, but once I got the product on my lips I was hooked. Good pigmentation, the formula is non-drying, and lasts a long time. The colors I have are part of the new Fall collection and I cant wait to get my hands on some of the gift sets they have coming out around Xmas time. I'm always using my deep Red shade and it never stains my lips. The lipstick doesn't have much of a sent to me, but theyre very pigmented and yet so easy to clean up if you make a mistake.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
I have been looking for awhile for this brand to pop up on my thing for Pets.
I finally found it. I have always used this for my fur doggies. Great for doing tricks. Love how i can rip them into smaller pieces so he can enjoy the taste. My dog Sparky does good tricks with these. I however NEVER even thought to read these awful reviews on here because well i never had Influentser until December 2016. So, like wow. Just reading these makes me want to second guess my review but, i won't. This is a website based on honest reviews right? My dog loves these treats and i usually buy them for him. And he's happy and excited about it.
RosaMaria P.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
My dog will fight you over for these. My dog will scratch at the bag to let you know he wants more. He has a obsession over these. I have small jack Russell terrier dog who is picky and apparently very spoiled even when people say,"no. He's just very loved". Try living with him. He gets these bacon strips and wants 10 more bags of them. I give him a mix of these and dentastix with greenies.
The bacon is soft which is also good for my dogs mouth because he's missing some teeth since he's a rescue animal and they are soft and chewy. They smell and look like bacon too.
Macen D.
Macen D.
Middletown, NY
Molly's favorite snack. She will choose these over any others I offer her. They do get hard if you are not sure to seal the bag tightly as I found out. I had to throw a half of a bag away because they were brittle and dried out but that was my fault. My little Yorkie adores these and loves to take one and hide it for later. They are pliable and almost rubbery when fresh but easy to chew. They smell like real bacon but I have yet to take the plunge and taste them. I'll just take my dog's word for that and assume they are tasty. Great price for such large bags.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I have a little yorkie and she isn't too picky when it comes to treats or anything but she really doesn't like these. She'll eat them if she has absolutely nothing else as a treat, but she prefers Nudges or honestly grain free treats over this product. Even pupperoni.
A lot of times if I try to give her this, she leaves it on the ground and walks away. She gets so excited for treats because she gets one after she goes out, so it's rare for her to walk away from one. I even tear little pieces off and she still won't take it. I wouldn't recommend these.
Angie R.
Angie R.
My dog loves Beggin' Strips. He's a small dog so we get the Littles. He has a food allergy so I have to watch all ingredients of everything he eats. I like the fact that there is not anything in there that he can not eat and I feel safe giving them to him. He begs for them every day. I'm not sure how he knows when I bring them home from the store but when I do he is all over me trying to get into the bag. :) We will continue to get the Beggin' Strips LIttles for our little guy.
Evey A.
Evey A.
You are doing your pets an injustice feeding these treats and anything from the brand Purina. Look up dogfoodadvisor.com and learn how horrible the big pet food industries are, Purina, Pedigree, Meow Mix, Fancy Feast, most if not all major pet food companies put horrible and trash quality ingredients in their food. Look up Orijen, Acana, Taste of the Wild, Natural Balance or even Merrick. All a thousand times better than anything Purina would ever make.
leanne r.
leanne r.
Do these make anyone's dog sick??
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lexington, KY
Has anyone else ever been tempted to taste one since they look and smell so much like real bacon?
Dana B.
Dana B.
Graysville, AL
What's your dog's favorite flavor?
Emily J.
Emily J.
What tricks does your dog do for a Beggin Strip?
Thania B.
Thania B.
Saw these at a dollar store. How do your dogs like them?