BY BEGGIN' STRIPS #20 in Dog Food

Bacon & Cheese Flavor Dog Snack Made with real bacon! There s No Time Like Beggin Time!™ Chances are, your dog is sitting at your feet right now, shakin , quakin , just achin for the taste of bacon. Meet the mania with the chewy, smoky, meaty taste of Beggin Strips!® As you share a big, bacony belly laugh with your dog, you ll see that There s No Time Like Beggin Time!™ Guaranteed analysis: Crude protein 15.0% Crude fat 4.0% Crude fiber 3.5% Moisture 24.0%

• Do these make anyone's dog sick??83 Answers
  • Purina Beggin' Strips Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Snacks Who feeds...8 Answers
  • Are these good for your dog?2 Answers
Purina Beggin' Strips Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Snacks
  • "My daughters dogs go crazy just to hear the sound of the bag ... they now these are for a especial occasions or when they do a task well." in 50 reviews
  • "My mother's Dog Max goes crazy for Beggin Strips Dog Snack and the best part is DG has them so there not that much for her " in 44 reviews
  • "We used these as rewards whenever my 2 dogs went potty outside and ever since they've become their favorite treats and my dogs almost force themselves to go outside whenever they can!" in 30 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these, every time i give her a piece she goes and hides under the table with it i guess because she doesn't want anyone to take it." in 27 reviews
  • "I usually buy the big bag at Sams Club and sometimes just get them at walmart..one of my dogs favorite treats she can never get enough." in 23 reviews
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert
Purina Beggin' Strips is my go-to snack for my dog Dixie. I have comfort in knowing that it is crafted in Purina owned facilities here in the United States of America and that they are made with real bacon! I like these treats because they are tasty for her and affordable for me!
Gia M.
Windsor Locks, CT
Shame on Purina!! Honestly this is like feeding McDonald's to your child. Cheese is not good for anyone. Beggin Strips contain harmful ingredients. I checked online and read that the preservative BHA is considered carcinogenic. There is no bacon in these treats and it's misleading! The FDA continues to receive complaints about Sick dogs! Why is this still on the market!? Stick with organic and natural foods. That quick fix your little furry friend gets isn't worth the long term effect. Your dog with Thank You.
Amy M.
My dog loves these, if he sees me with the bag or hears me opening them he comes flying to get one or two. He would get the whole bag if I let him. lol I always make sure to pick up and bag when I am at Walmart. For the price I buy 2 or 3 at a time some times, yes I would buy these over and over.
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Pet Lover Expert
As good as this product smells As a treat for a dog and it makes me contemplate eating it myself, I'm just kidding. I'm really surprised that my dogs aren't that interested in this treat. I don't know why exactly, but they tend to turn their heads up or their noses when offered. So I can't say that my dogs like it but I know that some other people's do. I know my dogs don't like Purina dog food so maybe they make their treats with the same stuff? There are about 3 or $4 a bag so I'm kind of mad that my dogs won't eat these.
Rachel V.
Radford
My dog Charlie loves these treats! He goes crazy for them when he hears me open the bag. One thing I like most about them is you can rip them and make a few small treats out of one strip. I buy mine at Walmart or Target. They’re usually pretty inexpensive.
Lauren F.
Southaven
Pet Lover Expert
I use these treats for my dachshund and he loves them. they are nutritious and he thinks there tasty. He always loves to go to the bathroom because he knows that he will get a treat. I would totally recommend these to any kind of dog because they will love it. My dog always barks at us when we eat bacon because he thinks we are eating his beggin.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
Pet Lover Expert
My dog absolutely adores these treats. She only gets them when she is being very good. I have a 30 lb husky that would do a back flip for them if you promised her that she could have some. I picked mine up at pet smart for what I think is a reasonable price. Would defiantly recommend to other dog owners. Its very easy to make the treat the size you want because you can just rip them apart.
Tawny J.
Fayetteville, NC
It's like my dog knows when I go to the store, I always get a bag of these for him. He will sift through my grocery bags until he finds this bags. (Don't tell me dogs can't see color cause he KNOWS this yellow bag) He loves these and they've never made him sick. I can never find recalls or anything on these which is such a relief. I repurchase at least 1-2 times a month.
Melissa B.
San Ramon, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Our Lab LOVES Beggin' Strips. He is a dog that needs a lot of rewards for good behavior and he goes nuts over these. The strips are large so I am able to break them in half to get double the amount of treats in each bag and he loves it! You can find them at all pet stores and super cheap at Target! They do have a bit of a strong smell but the resealable bag helps a ton!
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
Pet Lover Expert
So my dog does like these, never seen a dog not love these. But...the ingredients are really bad if you do some research. So I wouldn’t recommend to give these to your dog, something with better ingredients would be better.
leanne r.
Do these make anyone's dog sick??
Amanda B.
Lexington, KY
Has anyone else ever been tempted to taste one since they look and smell so much like real bacon?
Dana B.
Graysville, AL
What's your dog's favorite flavor?
Emily J.
What tricks does your dog do for a Beggin Strip?
Thania B.
Saw these at a dollar store. How do your dogs like them?