BY PURINA #33 in Dog Food

Purina® Beggin' Strips® Bacon & Beef Flavors Brand Dog Snack.
Quick zip for freshness.™
Made with real bacon!
25 oz.

Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have to keep an eye on the price, as it changes... but this is my dog's favorite treat. She gets one a day, or two if she can snooker an extra one out of me. I know it may not be the most healthy thing I can give her, but it's a treat -- not her daily meal. I break them up into smaller bites, and was able to use them as rewards when I was teaching her to sit, stand, and other little commands.

I look at these like "candy bars" for dogs. I wouldn't let my child fill himself on candy, but then again, I would let him have the occasional sweet treat. And, in a sense, our pets are our "children" -- we have to know when to give out a treat, and when to resist the "beggin'".
shontae h.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bella’s favorite snack. She will choose these over any others I offer her. They do get hard if you are not sure to seal the bag tightly as I found out. I had to throw a half of a bag away because they were brittle and dried out but that was my fault. My little Yorkie adores these and loves to take one and hide it for later. They are pliable and almost rubbery when fresh but easy to chew. They smell like real bacon but I have yet to take the plunge and taste them. I'll just take my dog's word for that and assume they are tasty. Great price for such large bags.
Paula P.
Edinburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This one of my dog Sandee's favorite treats. She loves them. I always buy her a few different soft treats and a few different hard treats and mix them up so that she always gets something different and she always eats these down faster than most of the others
Tiara M.
Augusta
Tried to use these in little pieces for training purposes but didn't work out my 8 month puppy didn't like them, could be the dryness could use more moisture, he spits them up whenever I try to give it to him but my other dog seems to love them. I might buy again when he is a little older.
Veranica A.
Brownfield, TX
We buy them for our dog because well they’re bacon strips lol. Seems like it would be a great treat and we feel like we’re spoiling her buying her bacon strips. Love how well they’re made though. Have bought cheaper ones but they don’t look as good quality.
Kira J G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wooo! My dog loves bacon! And this is literally the ONLY brand of treats she likes. She’s so picky that we had to buy 6 different brands and give them to her and this is the one she chose. So I give 5 stars cause my dog loves it. If she loves it so do I
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Absolutely love these. Makes it very easy to help potty train for me! My baby will do anything for a beggin strip and begs to go outside and potty! I recommend this highly!!!
Brianna L.
Gray, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these! She would eat the entire bag if I'd let her! Lol! She's eager to sit and do all of her commands to get a tasty treat! She's a 7 month old German shepherd mix! She knows immediately what they are when she sees the box!
Brianne M.
My three dogs LOVE these. They instantly get so excited before I even start opening the bag. They’re a little more expensive than other dog treats, but the ingredients are worth the extra money. Would absolutely recommend trying for your pups.
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
My Chihuahua refuses to eat these. He's really picky about what he will eat so I hate to give a crappy review based off him. You do get quite a bit of product for the price. They are long strips that feel a little rubbery. I feel most normal dogs will enjoy them.
amber m.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Are these only good for large dogs? I have a few friends with small dogs,however the strips seem to be fairly large.
Colleen b.
Calimesa , CA
Are these made for small dogs ?
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Does anyone elses dog stand on his legs and dance for one of these?
Megan P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does anyone know how healthy these are for dogs?
Safania R.
Halethorpe, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
SO I read their reviews on Google and this is a bad treat. Has anyone noticed anything?