BY PURINA

Beggin Party Pop treats combine mouth watering bacon and cheese flavor in a chewy treat. The canister includes a fun popper that shoots treats up into the air; adding fun and excitement each time your dog gets a treat. Simply depress the button on the lid; place the treat on the button and wait for it to pop! Visit our Pet Blogs for fun information and articles on all of your favorite pets. see more...

• I've been curious about these treats for awhile now. Are ...1 Answers
  • Are the small treats good for Stuffing Kong toys? 1 Answers
  • Does this company make the Poppin treats for giant breed ...2 Answers
Kimberly R.
New Richmond, OH
I bought these 1 day for my doggy which will only eat chewy treats and food. I wanted to try something different than the notmal treats I buy him. I'm glad I did because my furbaby loves these and I love the interactive popping part I just wish it had alittle bit better ingredients
Kendra M.
Urbandale, IA
This concept was super fun and my dog goes crazy for these little treats! A little more expensive with the canister but she loved how it flew in the air and she could catch it!
Courtney A.
Monroe, MI
My dog absolutely loves these treats. I thought the canister was so cute as well.

the problem I have though is that sometimes the nose popper gets stuck and won't pop to throw the treat. I'm not sure if I just got a bad one or what.

the treats on the other hand, I ended up buying the refill bags and got the bigger bag of them. we still have the canister and just buy the refills for it.
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
My boyfriends dog loves these he goes crazy over them! But my dog hates them she won't even get excited when I bring out the container it's like she knows. So I guess it just depends on the dog but it doesn't hurt to try it and if your dog doesn't like it you can give them away someone's dog will love them.
Kelli S.
Byron, IL
I have to admit that I bought this product for the fun part of it. My dogs thought it was great fun and of course, they're dogs, so they enjoyed the treat. I find that the treats themselves are far from any sort of nutritional value, so being that I got the fun toy, I won't be buying this product again.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I really need to find/buy this canister. I think it would be so fun to see my pup try and catch the treats in the air. I buy the refills of this brand dog treat and my dog loves them. Now we just need the fun pig toy to pop them up!
Brittany H.
My dog really enjoys these and so do we. She knows that when we pick up this canister she needs to stand back far so she can catch it in air, and she has caught quite a few of them. The canister is refillable to, and since the pouches are bigger and usually cheaper, we just dump the pouch into the canister for a more air tight seal.
Michelle L.
Hampton, VA
I think, well, I KNOW my dog prefers these treats over regular milkbones. We don't always get them because they are expensive, but when we do I always look for the ones in the container like this. They dry out super easy in the resealable bags, and it just makes it a little bit easier to get in there and grab a treat quickly and be onto the next thing.
Venus A.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these for my dog's! They love the taste of them, and the fact that they can fun with them too. They get so excited when I take them out and get ready to give them one!
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
My dog loves these and I think the fact that they made the nose push in and place the treat so it pops out (which goes very far) is a great idea for the dogs and the owner. Love these.
April P.
Hutchinson, KS
Does this company make the Poppin treats for giant breed dogs? It is frustrating to go through a whole container of them in one training session because they are so tiny!
Matthew M.
Kissimmee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are the small treats good for Stuffing Kong toys?
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
I've been curious about these treats for awhile now. Are these meant for little dogs or big dogs? I have a chihuahua.