Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBeggin’
Purina Beggin' Made in USA Facilities Dog Treats; Littles Bacon Flavor

Purina Beggin' Made in USA Facilities Dog Treats; Littles Bacon Flavor

Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Real meat is the #1 ingredient Big flavor in a treat made just for small dogs Made with real bacon Only 7 calories per treat Tempting texture is easy to chew Provides the ultimate treat experience Contains no artificial flavors Give your small dog the big flavor he loves with a serving of Purina Beggin' Littles Bacon Flavor adult dog treats. These delicious dog treats feature real meat as the #1 ingredient, and every little bite features real bacon for a beg-worthy snacking experience. Each piece is perfectly sized for your small dog in mind, giving him a treat he can easily manage. Open a pouch and let the savory, irresistible aroma fill the air to send a cue to your dog that he's in for a mouthwatering surprise. Each piece is shaped to look like real bacon, and combined with the irresistible taste, these treats will have him thinking he's eating the same meaty side you serve up for your own breakfast each morning. With no artificial flavors, this recipe lets you feel good about indulging your dog every day. Make time for special moments with your canine companion when you offer him one of these Purina Beggin' Littles dog treats. Make your dog's taste buds sing when you offer up Purina Beggin' Littles Bacon Flavor adult dog treats at treat time. With just 7 calories per treat, these dog snacks offer a guilt-free way to reward your little buddy for being your loyal companion. He gets the meaty taste he loves in a perfectly mini version made just for him, and you get the peace of mind that comes from serving him a snack backed by a brand you can trust. Bring these treats along on your daily walks for a tasty break in between blocks, or sprinkle a few in his dish for a between-meal bacon fest. Serve these treats according to the instructions on the package, not to exceed 10 treats per day. Reduce the amount of regular food you feed your adult dog based on the number of treats given. This recipe is packaged in a convenient resealable pouch, helping to preserve freshness while also giving you a convenient way to store his treats. You want to make sure that the treats you serve your dog are both delicious and of the highest quality. At Purina, we put quality at the top of our priority list. This recipe is proudly produced in our Purina-owned USA facilities, so you can feel confident about the treats you serve your little guy every day. Our team of experts performs regular checks for both quality and safety to give you added peace of mind, and our products are backed by Purina's more than 85 years of pushing pet nutrition forward. Make these treats part of your dog's regular snacking routine, or look to our complete line of Purina Beggin' dog treats, including Purina Beggin' Littles Bacon & Cheese adult dog treats, for even more delicious ways to show him just how much you care. With Purina Beggin' Littles Bacon Flavor adult dog treats, there's no time like Beggin' time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Beggin' Made in USA Facilities Dog Treats; Littles Bacon Flavor!
Victoria M.
Newton , NJ
Purina Beggin' Made in USA Facilities Dog Treats; Littles Bacon Flavor uploaded by Victoria M.
My dogs love these! Perfect for a little treat to reward them. They might be little but that doesn’t mean all dog sizes can have them
Christy E.
Flagstaff, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
My dogs love them! They smell like real bacon I almost ate one that’s how good they are. But don’t give your for babies too many because it does cause diarrhea.
Justina C.
Rulo, NE
These are great! My dogs love them. They are the perfect size for my yorkies. I just wish they made them in a bigger bag, when you have three yorkies a small bag doesn't last that long.
Valerie H.
Rialto, CA
Her favorite this brand just taste good to her she loves all of their products to be honest haha she can’t get enough
Candis B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My little yorkie loves these!! they are the perfect size for him and he will dance for them... by far his favorite treat
Sue H.
my dogs like these. but i have 25 dogs and they get exensive buying for that many.never had trouble getting tham ate up though.
Kimberly B.
Chesterfield, VA
My furry friend loved this treat! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because they do not stay fresh for long so I wouldn’t suggest you purchase a large bag of these.
Amy B.
Frisco, TX
My three fur babies love these! They go nuts for these tasty little treats! One of my dogs has a sensitive tummy and these don’t bother him at all!
Analea A.
Saint John, IN
These are a perfect size for a puppy. My dog loves these so much. He gets so excited when he gets them! Very good treat.

Looking for your answer?