BY PURINA

What could dogs love more than the flavor of bacon? New Beggin'(r) Collisions(r). A boldly delicious kind of Beggin'(r) that harnesses all the power of bacon, then layers on other unexpected flavors for one doubly delicious strip. It's an all-out flavor collision that'll make your dog go hog wild! Sssooouuu-eee! This porktastic Beggin'(r) Collision takes the taste of Bacon then piles on the saucy flavor of BBQ Pork. That's livin' high on the hog! Feed as a treat to your adult dog. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. Feed 1 treat for each 10 pounds of body weight daily, not to exceed 5 treats per day. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Break into small pieces for adult small/toy breed dogs. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling pet food or pet treats or touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste. Ingredients: Ground wheat, corn gluten meal, wheat flour, water, ground yellow corn, sugar, glycerine, soybean meal, hydrogenated corn syrup, bacon (preserved with sodium nitrite) salt, bacon fat (preserved with BHA and citric acid), natural smoke flavor, phosphoric acid, natural barbeque pork flavor, sorbic acid (a preservative), calcium propionate (a preservative), red 40, blue 1, yellow 5, yellow 6. see more...

Mariah G.
Fort Worth , TX
Begging strips are my dogs favorite I make him jump for them he is the cutest when he does it I mean come on who doesn't love bacon I'm glad I get to share the amazing experience with my dog I recommend
Bridget O.
Ocean, nj
My dogs go crazy for these! Of course they are only to be used as a treat, they are good enough for just that and I recommend them . You can even break them up into small pieces to make them last longer, and to be able to use on big and small dogs. I will always buy these!
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
My dogs love this. When they see me with the bag they already know what’s coming. They are affordable sometimes there’s coupons that come in the mail where I save 2 dollars off. I purchase mine at walmart. I would recommend.
Keitha R.
Rustburg, VA
If I could give -1 star I would. Poor quality product. This product stayed in my dogs belly for months and he stayed sick. He finally vomited and it was a large glob of beggin strips.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Our little daschuand loves these treats! She comes running when she hears the shake of us opening the bag! We buy this product from Walmart and always make sure she doesn't run out! Since she is a smaller breed we break these up into smaller pieces for her! I would definitely recommend this!
Mary B.
The dogs really love these. The bacon flavor makes them go crazy. They eat these very often so we are always buying bags. I would say they are priced okay. They spoil my dogs tho. The dogs expect one every time they come in!
Ashlee M.
Waycross, GA
These are my dog's favorite! He hears the wrinkle of the bag & comes running. I think he would give this a 5 star, but I'll give it four because I think there should be more in the package, they run out so fast.
Bethanee S.
Daphne, AL
Aren't the healthiest for dogs but all my dogs love them. We just give them in moderation and make sure they have a healthy diet otherwise. Can buy them just about at any let or grocery store. Aren't too expensive.
Brittany W.
Not my first choice for a treat, pretty crappy ingredients that are known allergens to most dogs. But they are easily found at grocery stores and the like for a very cheap price. Makes them perfect for a training treat.
Teresita A.
Such a good treat for my dogs! They all love them so much and can not get enough of it!! but the smell is really hard for me to handle. It smells very artificial
Jollene H.
Would this cause an upset tummy for a dog with sensitive stomach issues?
Maria P.
Mexicali , ME
I need to know about this products, this is for what kind of dog?
Lauren B.
Joshua, TX
Has anyone had a health problems with their dogs after feeding these? I've heard horror stories.
Sydney F.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have BHA in it? What does this do to dogs?