BY PURINA

Purina® Beef Flavor Be Happy® Brand Adult Dog Food.
Guaranteed happiness or your money back.
Guaranteed happiness!
Chewy!
Plus crunchy.
100% complete nutrition for adult dogs. see more...

Jailin T.
Jailin T.
A girl loves my dog ​​, plus the remains healthy and vigorous , I'm glad you enjoy it , I've had with this brand for some time .
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
Beavercreek , Oh
He loves it and his breath isn't nearly as bad as it used to be. he teeth stay cleaner, longer.
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Riverside, CA
My dog loves it, this dog food is the only one he really eats it doesn't smell like the rest
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Colorado
Good stuff, my dog seems to really like it and it doesn't hurt his stomach and he is very sensitive with food.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Best dog food! My dogs love it and it doesn't give thme diarrhea or anything! Would recommend
camila B.
camila B.
Salto
Gua gau dijo mi prro cuando le preguta, jajajaj. siempre le doy purina a mis 3 peros y ellos se la devoran asi que si a recomiendo
Shauna C.
Shauna C.
Sligo Ireland
My dog loves this finn my Irish wolfhound needs a lot of food because hes a huge fog he eats about 3 cups of it a day❤️
Gricel A.
Gricel A.
Puerto Ordaz
In one of my dogs like , and is the younger, the more adults do not like good is not your favorite.
but if I recommend it has many vitamins and minerals my vet recommended them to my hurt dogs that they would not like
lara h.
lara h.
Loves this! i give it to my pup for a special dinner like on his birthday or when hes been good! he loves it! so cute.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Can't say I've tried this product personally but if my dog could talk he say he likes it cause it sure goes down quick. Lol