BY PURINA

Purina® Beef Flavor Be Happy® Brand Adult Dog Food.
Guaranteed happiness or your money back.
Guaranteed happiness!
Chewy!
Plus crunchy.
100% complete nutrition for adult dogs. see more...

Christina G.
Christina G.
La habra, CA
My doggy loves this stuff .. I've tried a lot of other dog foods and she's kind of picky . This has met my expectations as long as my baby doggy is happy so am I! She's a terrier mix . This is the first dog food I haven't had to mix human food with to get her to eat .. Hope your doggy enjoys it too!
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Moore, SC
This is really great for the dogs. My dogs seem too really enjoy it and they have only been eating it for about 2 months.
Meu cachorro ja comeu dessa tbm e gostou muito percebi porque ele é enjuado para comer mais desse ele gostou
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Purines is a good brand of dog food, my dog like this product stays fresh and is good for them
Emily F.
Emily F.
Marietta, OH
Our dog Ziggy Stardust (yes, he's named after a David Bowie song hehe) really likes this food and we have used it and had no issues and it helps keep him at a nice healthy weight because when we rescued our dog he was underweight.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Port Carbon, PA
This dog food is something that may be okay to use in a pinch...but found neither of my dogs cared for it. Looks like cardboard and dry...no scent of flavor
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pinon Hills, CA
I always bought this product for my dog and he loved it. It was always such a great price. Sadly my store doesn't carry it any more
Paige C.
Paige C.
Midvale, UT
My dogs love this food, never had a problem with it. My dogs always eat it. Never have a problem
Lien V.
Lien V.
Philadelphia , PA
My dog love this so much . I couldn't find this anywhere now ? Where can I get this one now
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
My dog did not enjoy this dog food. She would wait until she was starving to eat this.