BY PURINA

Purina® Beef Flavor Be Happy® Brand Adult Dog Food.
Guaranteed happiness or your money back.
Guaranteed happiness!
Chewy!
Plus crunchy.
100% complete nutrition for adult dogs. see more...

Christina G.
La habra , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggy loves this stuff .. I've tried a lot of other dog foods and she's kind of picky . This has met my expectations as long as my baby doggy is happy so am I! She's a terrier mix . This is the first dog food I haven't had to mix human food with to get her to eat .. Hope your doggy enjoys it too!
Emily F.
Marietta, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our dog Ziggy Stardust (yes, he's named after a David Bowie song hehe) really likes this food and we have used it and had no issues and it helps keep him at a nice healthy weight because when we rescued our dog he was underweight.
Dominique D.
Seltzer
This dog food is something that may be okay to use in a pinch...but found neither of my dogs cared for it. Looks like cardboard and dry...no scent of flavor
Melissa M.
Pinon Hills, CA
I always bought this product for my dog and he loved it. It was always such a great price. Sadly my store doesn't carry it any more
Jailin T.
A girl loves my dog ​​, plus the remains healthy and vigorous , I'm glad you enjoy it , I've had with this brand for some time .
Jasmine H.
Moore, SC
This is really great for the dogs. My dogs seem too really enjoy it and they have only been eating it for about 2 months.
Meu cachorro ja comeu dessa tbm e gostou muito percebi porque ele é enjuado para comer mais desse ele gostou
Isabel G.
Colorado
Good stuff, my dog seems to really like it and it doesn't hurt his stomach and he is very sensitive with food.
Paige C.
Midvale, UT
My dogs love this food, never had a problem with it. My dogs always eat it. Never have a problem
Sandra D.
Purines is a good brand of dog food, my dog like this product stays fresh and is good for them