BY PURINA

Purina® Beef Flavor Be Happy® Brand Adult Dog Food.
Guaranteed happiness or your money back.
Guaranteed happiness!
Chewy!
Plus crunchy.
100% complete nutrition for adult dogs. see more...

Jailin T.
A girl loves my dog ​​, plus the remains healthy and vigorous , I'm glad you enjoy it , I've had with this brand for some time .
Paige C.
Midvale, UT
My dogs love this food, never had a problem with it. My dogs always eat it. Never have a problem
Jasmine H.
Moore, SC
This is really great for the dogs. My dogs seem too really enjoy it and they have only been eating it for about 2 months.
Sandra D.
Purines is a good brand of dog food, my dog like this product stays fresh and is good for them
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
My doggy loves this stuff .. I've tried a lot of other dog foods and she's kind of picky . This has met my expectations as long as my baby doggy is happy so am I! She's a terrier mix . This is the first dog food I haven't had to mix human food with to get her to eat .. Hope your doggy enjoys it too!
Meu cachorro ja comeu dessa tbm e gostou muito percebi porque ele é enjuado para comer mais desse ele gostou
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Best dog food! My dogs love it and it doesn't give thme diarrhea or anything! Would recommend
Isabel G.
Colorado
Good stuff, my dog seems to really like it and it doesn't hurt his stomach and he is very sensitive with food.
Melissa M.
Pinon Hills, CA
I always bought this product for my dog and he loved it. It was always such a great price. Sadly my store doesn't carry it any more
Cristina A.
Riverside, CA
My dog loves it, this dog food is the only one he really eats it doesn't smell like the rest