Purina Animal Nutrition, Llc Purina Small Animal Treat Apple Flavored Flips uploaded by Kalin G.

BY PURINA

Find Pet Food And Snacks at Target.com! Purina Small Animal Treat Apple Flavored Flips see more...

Kellie K.
Richmond, TX
Now I have seen and read many reviews that proclaim this dog food as one of the very worst you can buy and for numerous reasons. The bottom line for me is our dog Molly has reached 14 years of age and is in reasonably good health, other than some arthritis, a bit of incontinence and being deaf. Whether that is because of this food or IN SPITE OF IT is beyond my knowledge.

Basically, our dog loves this stuff, turns her nose up at ANYTHING else (except Beggin' Strips) and has reached the ripe old age of 14 and still chases me all over the house. While I am sure you could find many people on both sides of the "This stuff is great" / "This stuff is garbage" issue, I can only tell you what we have experienced and how much our dog loves Purina Beneful.
Chloe G.
I gave these Flavored Flips to my 2 bunnies and they just went to town on them. I have two lion head rabbits. The price was pretty good compared to most pet treats. As soon as I put some in the cage they ate them fast. I would definitely buy this product again.
Lauren B.
Cartersville, GA
They seemed like a great deal at the time, but I accidentally picked up apple flavored and didn't realize it until I got home. That's why they were on sale lol. My pups still ended up eating them all, but they didn't gobble them up right away like the usual ones. Why not let your dog try something new?
Emily Q.
Tampa, FL
My dog didn't like these treats at all. they weren't too expensive but since he didn't enjoy them i won't buy them again. i expected him to enjoy the apple flavored treats but he didn't. i don't know if other dogs would like them, but mine sure didn't.
Candice V.
Austin, TX
Our bunnies eat these like they're crack! They love them. Even the sound of the bag has them running to the edge of the cage. Also the density is good for their teeth
Kristina T.
Defiance, OH
My dog didn't care for these at all. I didn't care for the smell in the bag either. The price was a little high compared to the quality and whether my dog even ate them at all
Magda V.
miami, FL
Esta perrarina Nurture my dog ​​and makes it stronger and bigger because I like what I see very well and even his fur looks beautiful
Ross P.
Doral, Florida
I don't know why but my chiguagua loves this purina! She gets cray cray about it and she likes to fight my other dog over it!
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Muy bueni una vez mas qque otra a tu mascota cuando lo quieres complacer con algo dulce sin necesidad de que tenga daños,
Lineth M.
Its a really good product, my dogs love it, has a good package and is inexpensive, is healthy for you dogs and has bites
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried these for their small animals like guinea pigs hamsters or rabbits?