Purina Animal Nutrition Flock Raiser Crumbles 50lb

by Animal Nutrition

Purina | Prebiotics Probiotics and Yeast Supports immune and digestive health | Complete and Balanced Wholesome nutrition for an entire mixed flock of poultry consistent nutrition for starting and growing chickens ducks turkeys and geese turkeys after...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Animal Nutrition Flock Raiser Crumbles 50lb!
Sara H.
MECHANICSBURG, OH
Purina Animal Nutrition Flock Raiser Crumbles 50lb uploaded by Sara H.
I have been using this product to feed my ducks since they were ducklings. My ducks will eat the pellets but they prefer the crumbles. I've tried to feed them a couple other brands but they are obviously spoiled and like this the best🤣🤣 I like this feed because you know your ducks/chickens are getting all the nutrients they need from baby to adult. All of my female ducks are also egg laying machines and I do credit a lot of that to their nutrition.
taylor T.
Boise, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina Animal Nutrition Flock Raiser Crumbles 50lb uploaded by taylor T.
My baby ducks and baby chickens seem to all be happy as clams with this feed. Currently they are in my garage under heat lights eating and growing and being adorbs. We got chickens and ducks as we love fresh eggs, appreciate their insect control, and utilize the fertilizer they produce 💕😅
Melyssa V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purina Animal Nutrition Flock Raiser Crumbles 50lb uploaded by Melyssa V.
Have been using this from day one of getting my little ducks. They started out eating it wet, then once older dry and now we even mix it with fruits and veggies. They seem to really love it. I switched brands one time because my local store ran out of this brand and they did not tear it up like they did/do with this. They are growing so big and even our cleft beak duck is getting big!
eleonore D.
arroyo yerbabuena
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Me encantabporque me dira, es natural, tiene vitaminas y nutro a mis mascotas en todo momento. Son felices
nayely G.
Santo Domingo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When my dog was little I bought him this, and he literally loved that one, and the smell was very strong for him.
Kristin R.
Noord
My dogs have been eating this everyday for the past 6 years. It’s worth the money. I would change absolutely nothing, my dogs are really strong. Two large dogs with lots of energy. Would buy again!
Dunja P.
My dog was very picky, he doesn’t like any Food, but this was very tasty for him when he was a puppy.
Irene B.
Genova
My dog likes so much this product ! She loved eat them for many times in a day . She loves this so much

Looking for your answer?