BY PURINA #89 in Dog Food

Purina® Alpo® Variety Snaps® Little Bites With Real Beef, Chicken, Liver & Lamb Flavors Dog Treats.
Crunchy wholesome goodness.
Cleans teeth.
Freshens breath.

jamie h.
These are the cheapest thing on the shelf. My dogs love the taste of these treats and beg for them like they are addicted to them.. but the issue is, you cannot give more than 1 of these to your dog a day or they will end up with "stomach issues". I wouldn't recommend these to any dog that has a sensitive stomach.
Debbie H.
Murfreesboro, TN
My dogs love these treats. I keep these treats in a canister close to the door. When they go in from doing their business, they get a treat. They dance around until they get their treat. All you have to say is the word treat and they run to where the canister is kept. They enjoy the variety.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
My in-laws dogs LOVE these! I decided I would try them when I had a great coupon and now I can't buy anything else without my own dogs being upset! Both my dogs, both my in-laws dogs, and my sisters dog are all in love with these! Couldn't recommend a better treat for those furry friends
Jay Y.
Mcdonough, GA
My dogs loves these treats. Even our bigger dog, she has to spend 8 hours a day for a week training every 3 months. We use these treats for her training and she still loves it. She only gets tired of it after the 4th day in the row of her training but after that she is still hooked.
Kelsey-jean M.
Honesdale, PA
My dog and puppy adore these!!!!! It's really the only treat I can buy unless I make my own but sometimes I don't have time. I gave bought milk bones and those will stay on the floor until I throw them away! These are all they like!! Definitely recommend!!
Hannah R.
Alma, MI
These are a staple in my grandmas house. Her black lab was an autoimmune condition and has to have medication twice a day and the only way that she can get him to take his pills is to put them in peanut butter on these snaps and give it to him
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Pet Lover Expert
Love these! They are the perfect size for training treats! We also give them for just because treats a couple things a day. They are small enough that they don't interfere with meals. They are they only day treats they have ever had.
Sally M.
Harlingen, TX
I was very disappointed with this product. my little dog loved them and all but little did i know they had maggots...and the bottom part of the box was like dust...what a disappointment
Lizetth M.
My two German shepherds love this including my cocker spaniel! I recommend these if anyone is trying to teach tricks or commands for your pets
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
Neither my chow Sheppard mix or my mixed little puppy mutt liked these at all. Seemed dry and they showed no interest in them.
danaevia j.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Do dogs like or taking to this product I haven't seen this in stores?
Elbelis P.
Pet Lover Expert
Do you recommend this to train my dog?
Kiana S.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs are quite picky about their treats. Would anyone recommend this?