BY PURINA #32 in Dog Treats

Purina® Alpo® Variety Snaps® Little Bites With Real Beef, Chicken, Liver & Lamb Flavors Dog Treats.
Crunchy wholesome goodness.
Cleans teeth.
Freshens breath.

Buy on Walgreens
Disciple S.
Florida
This is a big box for a good price. My pomeranian enjoys these snacks. At first he wasn’t really showing a liking to them (I guess because he’s more accustomed to milk bone and such) but over time it grew on him, and he adores these treats! Got these a while back and still going strong on the first box. My dog, Poncho, loves them! 5/5 on behalf of myself and my lovely dog Poncho!
Taylor K.
Columbia, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The box states that majority of dogs prefer these over  MilkBone Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits and I can validate that statement. Anytime I give my dog Milkbones he hides them in the couch and he isn't saving them for later. I think he is just being nice and doesn't want to hurt my feelings. I really like these Snaps because they come in a variety of flavors and are easy to break into smaller pieces, which I do to put in his  KONG Blue Large with peanut butter and freeze it. And they're affordable!
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
First time trying these snacks and my dogs love them! We usually pick up milk bones from the Dollar Store. This box is huge! This box is filled with a variety of snacks, that my dogs love. I found this box at Walgreens for about $4 which is an awesome deal, it will last my dogs forever.
lisa c.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Marley loves these treats . The very affordable too. He loves them . They have different flavors which he really likes. They also have different size boxes to try. I would recommend this to other dog owners Purina Alpo Variety Snaps Dog Treats
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product because at my grandma's house she used to give her Chiwawa these treats and she normally didn't have to buy as much treats because she can break them in half and stuff and give it to him and like we just love that about them they're cheap I mean I mean they're very affordable I highly recommend this if you have a smaller dog it be it's a good investment really so I highly recommend this
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love these! We have two large breed dogs and have been using these for years. They’re a very reasonable price and we usually find the best price at Walmart or Target! They have a huge quantity in the box!
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Alpo Variety Snaps Big Bites My dogs love these treats. If they hear the box shake from the next room they come running and can't wait to get some. I think they're a great little treat for most size dogs, and as far as the price goes I would say it's a pretty good value for your money. I would recommend these to friends with dogs, for sure.
Amy L.
One word “COOKIE!” . Our pug goes nuts when she knows she’s getting a “cookie”. She even recognizes the pouch when we buy them. I’m pretty sure she will be a fan for life with the alpo snaps. They’re easy and compact for her to chew. It’s an added treat for her on the grocery list.
Jackattack G.
First things first, both my dogs love this! I like that the box is filled to the top with treats so you’re not getting ripped off. Also I got it at dollar general for $2.75. Great deal for how much comes in it! Most importantly, the dogs love it!
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
i love this brand in dog food has always been a #1 favorite for my dogs inside or outside. but these are wonderful my dogs seem to love them i give it to them once a day or once in 2 days as a treat and they get excited for these when they see the box
danaevia j.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Do dogs like or taking to this product I haven't seen this in stores?
Elbelis P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do you recommend this to train my dog?
Kiana S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are quite picky about their treats. Would anyone recommend this?