Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesAlpo
Purina Gravy Wet Dog Food; Chop House T-Bone Steak Flavor

Purina ALPO Gravy Wet Dog Food; Chop House T-Bone Steak Flavor

Complete Satisfaction, or Your Money Back If you are not completely satisfied with your Purina ALPO product, we will refund your purchase price. Within 60 days of purchase, send the "Best If Used By" date, original UPC from the product’s package, along with your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with the product, and your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Satisfaction Guarantee, P.O. Box 1326, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703. Offer good only in USA, APOs and FPOs. Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Made with real beef Contains high-quality protein sources Delivers 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs Formulated with 23 essential vitamins and minerals Rich, savory gravy adds extra flavor Tender meaty chunks for a tempting texture Delivers the meaty taste dogs love plus the nutrition they need Put the delicious goodness of a hearty steakhouse dinner in your dog's bowl with Purina ALPO Chop House T-Bone Steak Flavor In Gourmet Gravy wet dog food. Bites of real beef give this wet dog food recipe its delicious flavor, and tender meaty chunks deliver the irresistible texture your dog can happily sink his teeth into. Each bite is smothered in a rich, savory gravy, giving your canine companion a delectable reason to lick his bowl clean at feeding time. Watch as he drools in anticipation every time you pop open a can, and rest easy knowing he's getting 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs in every serving. With 23 essential vitamins and minerals, as well as high-quality protein sources, to support your darling dog's overall health and wellness, this wet dog food offers the rich taste he loves along with the nutrition he needs to be his very best. Make mealtime a meaty adventure when you offer up Purina ALPO Chop House T-Bone Steak Flavor In Gourmet Gravy wet dog food. The flavorful gravy makes this wet dog food an irresistible mealtime option, and the tender texture pleases your dog's palate. Let him revel in the T-bone steak flavor and savory gravy found in every bite, and feel good about giving your dog a meal backed by a trusted brand. Every serving contains 25% more protein than the leading canned competitor's adult dog food. With scrumptious, steakhouse-inspired flavors and good-for-him ingredients, this premium wet dog food offers something you can both love at mealtime. Make this recipe part of your dog's daily diet, or shake up his feeding routine by rotating between this meal and our other Purina ALPO wet and dry foods, including Purina ALPO Prime Cuts Savory Beef Flavor adult dry dog food or Purina ALPO Meal Helpers Roast Beef & Chicken Flavors soft dog food. You and your dog share a special relationship, and you want to make sure he gets nutritious meals that also satisfy his canine cravings. Purina ALPO makes the meaty meals dogs love, in a variety of flavors and textures, giving you and your faithful friend plenty of options for mealtime. We strive to make quality the top priority in every dog food and treat we produce, so you can feel good about filling his dish each day. You care about where his meals come from, and that's why we craft this recipe right here in our Purina-owned U.S. facilities. Each batch undergoes rigorous checks throughout every step in the production process to give you added peace of mind, and we formulate this wet dog food to meet or exceed industry standards for quality and safety. Purina ALPO celebrates a heritage of confidence and trust for more than 80 years, and it's a dog food brand we're proud to produce for your best buddy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ALPO Gravy Wet Dog Food; Chop House T-Bone Steak Flavor!
Victoria C.
Walker
My baby picalo loves this canned food and he is so very picky when it comes to anything he eats. He's a miniature poodle so you know he has to be extra! Lol he loves it so much so I keep buying it to keep him happy and I recommend it because we have given our dogs this brand of food for years!
Dawn C.
Pioneer, OH
My dog lived it. And as far as her allergies, this product didn't have any affect on her. I'll be making more purchases soon
Paige S.
This food was good for the price point. It had plenty of meat chunks with a good ratio of meat to gravy. My dog enjoyed it and I would purchase again. One can was enough for a single meal for my medium, moderately active dog.
Robin L.
Terre Haute
Neither of my dogs( who eat everything) will touch this food til it’s past a day old. Fresh opened they do not like it!
Jacqueline C.
Bedford, OH
Jackson is just so very picky about his canned food...if it doesn’t have gravy in it, he’s just not gonna eat it and that’s the fact, Jack! And if there’s veggies in it, forget it. He’s a meat kinda dog and that’s what he’s about. He ain’t playing. No fancy pants food, I’ve tried them all. Just give him the basics and he’s a happy little doggie.
Crystal  G.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
My dogs really seem to love this flavor!! It’s always been our go to brand! We mix it with dry food and they love it!! I Definitely recommend trying this for your dogs! I know we will continue to buy in the future.
Taylor B.
Baytown, TX
This product gives my dog bad gas and also the bad hiccups. My dog also loves it though. He is an old dog can't chew properly and wont take anything other than alpo. If my dog is satisfied then im satisfied, even though my dog has bad gas and bad hiccups.
Hayley M.
Cheyenne, WY
Our Frenchie can be fussy and will refuse to eat without adding some wet food in with her purina pro plan! She ate it up straight away! Recommend!
Jessica R.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Our dog really likes this dog food. It is his favorite out of the ones we have had before. It is a good price for the dog food. We will be repurchasing. Overall it’s a good products
Laura R.
Carolina, PR
Since it comes in a large pack the price of the product is way less making it worth it. There is really nothing to improve my dog loves it . By the last can or 2 my dog startsto get tired of the flavor so adding different falvors in one pack would be great.

Looking for your answer?