Healthboscia
Purifying Cleansing Gel

Purifying Cleansing Gel

Cleanse, purify, and soothe skin with boscia's sulfate-free Purifying Cleansing Gel. Nourishing botanicals leave skin thoroughly cleansed, soothed, and protected from free radical damage without over-drying and stripping the skin. Complexion is left looking healthy and refined.

Water\u002FAqua\u002FEau, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Diglycerin, Acrylates\u002FSteareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Sclerotium Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Hydrangea Serrata Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower\u002FLeaf\u002FStem Extrac\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EPlease refer to the ingredient list shown on your product for the most up-to-date information.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purifying Cleansing Gel!
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample packet of this cleansing gel with a Sephora order years ago. I enjoyed it so much that I bought the full size and have repurchased several times. It is expensive for a facial cleanser.. about $28 for a 5 oz bottle. However, you don’t need to use much product to get a good clean as it's very concentrated and lathers really well so the bottle will last quite a while. I have oily skin, and this did not leave my face feeling too dry or tight. Overall a good, natural facial cleanser.
Cesar G.
Coconut Creek, FL
Purchased at: Costco
On one of my Costco trips I bumped with this product it was actually my first boscia product did not know anything about this brand however I decided to give it tried. I am in love on how leave my face so clean and soft. Like I said not knowing anything about the brand but very satisfied with the results boscia have an extensive list of products and I am going to tried them.
Keira K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I liked the make up break up cleansing oil so I decided to try this cleanser as well. I can’t say I was blown away or as in love with it as I was the cleansing oil. It leaves my combination skin feeling very stripped of oils that take time to replenish with various face oils and moisturizers. I only use this when I am cleansing after a full face of make up and I am looking to break up all the remaining oils before I tone. It is too harsh and drying for daily use when you don’t have a lot of make up on. I will stick to my moisturizing cleanser for daily use.
Heather C.
SF
Purchased at: Sephora
This cleanser didn’t make me break out but it didn’t really do much to cleanse my skin. Consistency was nice and easy to work with, unlike some of the other gel cleansers I’ve used before. Another thing to note is the smell of this cleanser, it really bothered me. Back to the store it went.
Michelle S.
I've been using this as my night wash for about 2/3 weeks now, and I don't think I'll be going back! First of, it smells so good! No super harsh ingredients which is a plus for my acne prone skin! This gives you that tight feeling of a wash. I will definitely repurchase this
Christina V.
Montgomery
My favorite product for 2020. I sometimes mix it with a little Noxzema and it works miracles for me.
Jenna D.
Davenport, IA
This is one of my favorite face washes! I would still be using it but I never find the time to go to the one store that carries it in my town.
Alexia Z.
Ontario
Just a basic cleanser, nothing super good or bad about it. A gel, so it doesn’t foam up too much, but dries quickly on your skin.
Joshua Z.
Purifying Cleansing Gel uploaded by Joshua Z.
This is my all time holy grail cleanser. Cleanses my skin without leaving it feeling stripped. Balances. Removes excess oil dirt and grime. Price is right on par for what I’m willing to pay for a cleanser and I would recommend to everyone I know

Looking for your answer?