BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFreeman Beauty
PURIFYING AVOCADO + OATMEAL CLAY MASK

PURIFYING AVOCADO + OATMEAL CLAY MASK

Iss this a good product?
How well does this face mask work? I’m debating whether I should buy this specific one or another
Would you recommend this product if you have sensitive skin?
Start your review of PURIFYING AVOCADO + OATMEAL CLAY MASK!
Kelsie F.
Tomball, TX
MIRACLE IN A BOTTLE!! This is literally my favorite mask ever! It's so easy to apply and it's SO CHEAP! I bought two backup bottles in case I run out. It says use 2 times a week but I find myself using it almost every day. If my skin starts to look rough or break out, I throw this mask on, leave it for about 20 minutes and then wipe it off with a washcloth and my skin instantly looks 10x better. My pores are reduced significantly, and my blackheads almost disappear completely (and I have a lot). I couldn't imagine life without this mask. Seriously.
Judy  D.
W Lafayette, IN
PURIFYING AVOCADO + OATMEAL CLAY MASK uploaded by Judy  D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This mask was easy to use. It was also easy to apply to my face.. I like how it dried on my face made it feel tight.. it was also easy to wash off leaving my face feel fresh and clean...
Chisom I.
New York
PURIFYING AVOCADO + OATMEAL CLAY MASK uploaded by Chisom I.
Black woman here with sensitive, semi-acne prone skin and hyperpigmentation! I think this mask was refreshing and nourishing, even though I didn't particularly like the smell at first. Check out my written review of all the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Masks on my blog (search for MissChis Freeman Mask) and check out my Youtube haul too x
Stephanie B.
Chowchilla, CA
This is by far my favorite face mask product, and I've tried several that cost double what this one does! I use this mask once or twice a week to pamper myself and it is amaaaazing! Only five to ten minutes and my face is instantly softer and my pores look much smaller and cleaner. I usually use it before bed and face is still refreshed and silky all of the next day. I've seen a huge difference since I started using this stuff. It's also thicker and less watery than a few of the other creams I've tried which are harder to apply without dripping everywhere and making a mess of stuff.
Annie C.
PURIFYING AVOCADO + OATMEAL CLAY MASK uploaded by Annie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
The mask is light green and very easy to spread because it’s creamy. It has a light lotion scent. The price is very affordable. (About $4) I like this mask, but I think it’s better for people whose skin is on the oily side. Mine is combination to dry, so after washing off the mask, my face was in need of hydration. It does leave my face feeling refresh and clean, hence the 4 stars :)[product:freeman-facial-clay-mask-avocado-&-oatmeal-gezichtsmasker]
Ana  A.
San Antonio, TX
PURIFYING AVOCADO + OATMEAL CLAY MASK uploaded by Ana  A.
This mask makes my skin very dry. I bought without seeing any previos reviews or anything and I think it is maybe not the best choose for my skin type, I think it would work better for oily skin, but not for my normal to dry skin
Cassie A.
Ledyard , CT
PURIFYING AVOCADO + OATMEAL CLAY MASK uploaded by Cassie A.
One of my favorite face masks. Buy it at any drug store or Walmart or target! Gentle on my skin and great results! Highly effective in my opinion! I like to do once a week or so! Any freeman brand face mask you get is going to show great results!
Brianna C.
La puente, CA
Leaves my face feeling soft, works well with my face. I have combination skin & have tough breakouts. Soothes redness👍🏻
Ollie H.
Pueblo
I use this one a lot, actually! It's smooth and feels really nice when you put it on. I don't notice significant benefits to my skin when I use it, and it sometimes leaves my skin drier (good on my oily forehead and cheeks, sad around my mouth and nose). But it's not bad, try it!
Keyasha G.
Charlotte, NC
PURIFYING AVOCADO + OATMEAL CLAY MASK uploaded by Keyasha G.
I have to start by saying I have very oily skin. Most mask either make it worse or dries my skin out. I love this avocado mask by Freeman. It clears my pores and leaves my skin even. Not too oily and not too dry. I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone needs to balance oily skin.

206 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...