Purify + Clarify Daily Cleanser, Detox Mask and Gentle Exfoliant, 4.4 oz. LIFTLAB

BY LIFTLAB

LIFTLAB PURIFY + CLARIFY Daily Cleanser, Detox Mask and Gentle Exfoliant, 4.4 oz. Details LIFTLAB PURIFY + CLARIFY Daily Cleanser, Detox Mask and Gentle Exfoliant is a 3-in-1 treatment that gently refines skin as it foams away impurities and balances moisture levels. Featuring Aqualumine, a proprietary blend of enzymes derived from red caviar - nature's alternative to chemical exfoliants - it lifts away dead skin cells, clarifies without irritation, and adds a touch of moisture as well. Cell Protection Proteins, LIFTLAB's patented damage-reversing weapon from the Arctic, encourages cell turnover to reveal smoother, more radiant skin. For daily cleansing, gently massage a pea-sized amount over damp skin, then rinse with warm water. Avoid the eye area. Use mornings and evenings. For use as a deep-cleansing and exfoliating mask, leave on for 3 minutes before rinsing. Use 1-2 times a week, as needed. Follow with LIFT + FIX Restore Serum. 4.4 oz. / 100 mL Designer About LIFTLAB Skin Regeneration Science: Awaken the power within your skin. LIFTLAB CELL PROTECTION PROTEINS (CPP ) are Nature's cutting edge technology. Discovered in the Arctic, these specialized proteins shield and reinforce cells, which allows marine life to not only survive - but to thrive in harsh conditions. LIFTLAB scientists have learned that these proteins also have powerful protective and regenerative effects for our skin, in all environments. After 20 years of research, scientifically proven, patented Cell Protection Proteins are at the heart of every LIFTLAB formula. Cell Protection Proteins help boost the production of 41 key skin proteins - including collagen and elastin - for healthier, younger looking skin. Material: PURIFY & CLARIFY CLEANSER/MASK 100ml (4.4 oz). see more...

Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
chicago, IL
I finally found my holy grail cleanser after a lot of misses and quite a few likes but just don't loves. I got this through the Dermstore Beauty Fix box and I liked the fact it was a cream cleanser. I used it two times a day and around 2x a week I leave it on as a mask for around 3 minutes. My skin has seriously calm down since using it. The sample (which was 1 oz) lasted me over a month and my skin looked great the whole time. I just ran out a few weeks ago and started using a Clinique cleanser for acne and I'm getting break outs again. I just received my order of this cleanser in full size and I can't wait to go back.
Lonnie H.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
I adore this product. I received it as a sample size and once I started to use it was convinced it would be too expensive. It isn't drug store for sure but I love it. I used it primarily as a cleaner and not a mask so I am not sure how it fares in that capacity but it is worth a try, especially for aging skin.
Angela N.
Angela N.
I got this with my rewards points through Sephora and I'm glad I did! It came as a set but this can be used as a cleanser or as a mask. I've tried it both ways and it's outstanding either way however if you use it as a mask I did notice I used quite a lot more so if you want to get the most bang for your buck, use it as a cleanser! My face does feel tighter after I use it, it also feels fresh and clean! I love how my skin looks brighter and more radiant afterwards. It's a 5 star product!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Savannah, GA
this product is excellent when used as a face cleanser! it leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed! of all the facial cleansers out there, this one is a great choice!