Purex(RM) Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® with Color Safe Bleach Alternative Laundry Detergent 75 fl. oz. Plastic Jug

BY PUREX

Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

• What noticeable difference does laundry detergent with color safe...1 Answers
Caren M.
This is a great detergent! I use it mostly for my work clothes that end up smelling like grease and food. It helps so much with removing the grease smell and also the oil stains that are normally hard to remove!
Haley W.
Joshua, TX
This is my favorite laundry detergent ever. It gets my clothes clean and smelling awesome and the price is absolutely perfect! It is inexpensive and works like a dream. I honestly don't have anything bad to say about it.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
This is my go to detergent. It smells great and cleans well for an affordable price. Perhaps not the best for heavily soiled laundry, but for general everyday use it works great and saves me money!
meagan v.
Townsend, DE
always use this and it always has my clothes smelling and feeling great. never had any issues with the detergent staining my clothes or anything like that. thuis is always the go to buy for laundry detergent cant go wrong with it. and is usally decently priced
Susannah C.
Scituate, RI
This is my go-to laundry detergent. It's one of the most affordable laundry detergents, and it does a great job of getting the clothes clean and smelling fresh.  I don't have any problems with fading or pilling, and it doesn't irritate anyone's skin.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
This laundry detergent does a great job of cleaning everyday stains in our clothes. I love that I can usually get it on sale at the local grocery store. I always recommend it to my friends when it's on sale. The smell is fresh, but it is not my favorite.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love this detergent. I've used this for many years and it always gets the job done. There aren't any cons with this detergent in my opinion. It is really affordable at Walmart which is awesome. I would most definitely recommend this to someone else.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
This detergent gets my clothes clean and preserves the color. This particular scent is good and not over powering. The value for the amount is perfect for my large household where it seems like we always have laundry to get done!
Grace L.
San Diego, CA
Good product and is often on sale at CVS, which makes me happy! I wish the smell of the detergent was a bit more pleasant, like tide, method, etc smell like. It doesn't have a bad smell but it's not as fresh smelling.
Courtni B.
Buffalo, NY
This has been my go to detergent for the past 10 years. The scent isn't overwhelming while still smelling good. I use this on my higher end clothes like Lululemon and Goodhyouman as well as my everyday stuff.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
What noticeable difference does laundry detergent with color safe bleach make? I have never used it because it is usually more expensive. Is it worth the extra money?