BY PUREX

Purex® Fresh Spring Waters™ Now with Crystals Fragrance Triple Action Detergent.
Classic formula.
Bright-White-Clean®.
For all machines including H-E.
30 loads. see more...

Tyler S.
East Bethany, NY
Awesome fresh scent for washing blankets and bedding in. Product does exactly what it says it will do and leaves the wash with a fresh long lasting scent that will last for weeks. Would recommend and will continue to buy
Janelle M.
Hiram, GA
I like using this laundry detergent on my boyfriends work uniforms.  I love the fragrance.  It is also very gentle on the fabrics.  I would recommend this products to family and friends.  And the price is pretty reasonable.
Sara H.
Kapolei, HI
Love Pyrex. The scent lasts for weeks and always leaves my clothes feeling fresh and clean. I purchase it from my commissary and the price is very reasonable for the value. I definitely will be buying again, and recommend to anyone!
Brittany B.
Sandoval, IL
The Purex crystals are amazing. They work pretty good to get out strong odors. For example my husband works around concrete pouring and it always takes the concrete smell out of his clothes. Plus it's affordable!
Nicole B.
Indianapolis, IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
This brand is affordable and this detergent is effective. When using the powder detergent it's important to remember to add it to the water first. It's more affordable than liquid or pods. I would recommend.
Carrie l.
Gastonia, NC
This would be my absolutely favorite washing powders.mixed with my crystals that I love..cleans my clothes so good,my clothes are very soft,don't need a dryer sheet and the smell last very long
Charlotte B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
My father in law uses this and I have tried it a couple times. Works great ! I make my own laundry detergent and this is one option for using in it.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I love Purex laundry detergent. It works well, my clothes are clean and they smell great. I also love the price, Purex doesn't break the bank!
Breanna N.
The detergent is alright. It smells and washes my clothes good. I like Gain detergent better. I only buy this stuff when I'm on a budget
Leticia D.
Birmingham, AL
I tried this because of the low price and it did good. I had the liquid it didn't leave a stain as some of the other cheaper products.