BY PUREX

Purex® Fresh Spring Waters™ Now with Crystals Fragrance Triple Action Detergent.
Classic formula.
Bright-White-Clean®.
For all machines including H-E.
30 loads. see more...

Janelle M.
Hiram, GA
I like using this laundry detergent on my boyfriends work uniforms.  I love the fragrance.  It is also very gentle on the fabrics.  I would recommend this products to family and friends.  And the price is pretty reasonable.
Sara H.
Wahiawa
Love Pyrex. The scent lasts for weeks and always leaves my clothes feeling fresh and clean. I purchase it from my commissary and the price is very reasonable for the value. I definitely will be buying again, and recommend to anyone!
Taresa S.
Columbus, OH
I love their products, helps me digest my food better, taste awesome wouldn't believe that it's healthy, the price is not to high I can afford to eat it everyday, has a good after taste. I will recommend it to you
Brittany B.
Sandoval, IL
The Purex crystals are amazing. They work pretty good to get out strong odors. For example my husband works around concrete pouring and it always takes the concrete smell out of his clothes. Plus it's affordable!
Nicole B.
Indianapolis, IN
This brand is affordable and this detergent is effective. When using the powder detergent it's important to remember to add it to the water first. It's more affordable than liquid or pods. I would recommend.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I love Purex laundry detergent. It works well, my clothes are clean and they smell great. I also love the price, Purex doesn't break the bank!
Janet C.
Keene, TX
I use this to make a detergent concoction. The price is great. Scent is nice too. I definitely recommend them.
Chiquita  j.
Atlanta, GA
This is very affordable.
I like this with the purex crystals but it aslo have a nice scent alone.
Leticia D.
Birmingham, AL
I tried this because of the low price and it did good. I had the liquid it didn't leave a stain as some of the other cheaper products.
Delana w.
Now this is a good brain to use when you dont want or have 11 for gain or tide this is definitely the next best thing